FW rollback

This is very strange. I went to device page>speaker info and i saw that my FW also has changed in 4.8.512537, but no rocket nor some tipe of notification.
From bad to worse.
Does anyone have the release notes?

Yes. The LED now goes off again in standby.
The LED is still going dim in standby. I was viewing the box from an angle and the sun was coming through the window.

Ok thanks - for ChromeCast, that limitation for Amazon Music seems to be 16/44.1…

Edit: Which makes their statement that “GoogleCast support allows playback at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution from any Cast-enabled app on a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer” factually incorrect - the Amazon Music app only supports ChromeCast up to 16/44.1 as mentioned previously
Hi @Brantome
For the sake of scruple I did a test with AMU and Chromecast.
Actually it doesn't go beyond 16/44.1
It is very strange that Amazon has set this limit, given that Ch C can reach at least 24/96.
Qobuz docet

Let' s try to be patient and keep hoping ;-) Currently it seems that their strategy has changed from releasing new features to stabilizing and improving what's already there. Otherwise I fear that they will drawn in tickets and issues.

Yes. I am waiting patiently.
The bug I've been pointing out for months still doesn't improve.
They promised twice that they would improve it soon. That promise hasn't been fulfilled yet, but I'm waiting patiently because I love WiiM.

IMG_20230404_080142.jpg

IMG_20230404_080218.jpg

And don't forget that PEQ is a pre-promised feature on the WiiM PRO.

IMG_20230404_081422.jpg

Hi @Brantome
About AMU AND Chromecast I discovered another oddity.
If I use ChrC to play music from Amazon the volume is noticeably lower. :unsure:
At least two volume notches from my Pre.
My Power Amplifier has 130W RMS per channel.

Hi @Brantome
About AMU AND Chromecast I discovered another oddity.
If I use ChrC to play music from Amazon the volume is noticeably lower. :unsure:
At least two volume notches from my Pre.
My Power Amplifier has 130W RMS per channel.
I noticed a recent post about ChromeCast volume in general - does changing the volume in the Google Home app impact this?

I noticed a recent post about ChromeCast volume in general - does changing the volume in the Google Home app impact this?
@Brantome
I have not installed Google Home App
because, in fact, I don't use ChC.
However if I use ChC with Qobuz I have no volume changes compared to Bubble UPnP

Back