Global problem with 12V trigger not responding to sleep mode settings

Burns

Why does my Wiim pro give a shutdown signal to the 12v trigger less than 2 min. I even set the sleep mode to 15 minutes and restarted the device. Sleep mode has no effect on the trigger. The trigger time is always the same. Can you fix this?

This is a user forum, not WiiM support, although fellow users may be able to offer some advice. Try raising a ticket direct to WiiM via the feedback section in the WiM Home app settings

Why does my Wiim pro give a shutdown signal to the 12v trigger less than 2 min. I even set the sleep mode to 15 minutes and restarted the device. Sleep mode has no effect on the trigger. The trigger time is always the same. Can you fix this?
This is by design - the trigger responds to music playback, not standby mode. See this support article:

I just posted a feature request to allow the trigger to be controlled by standby mode. If you want this feature, please post on the thread:

This is a user forum, not WiiM support, although fellow users may be able to offer some advice. Try raising a ticket direct to WiiM via the feedback section in the WiM Home app settings
i alrady did

it also needs a setting for delayed start because some amps and ecternal dacs take time to start tbus as is when the trigger is done a few seconds of the song gets cut from the begining

it also needs a setting for delayed start because some amps and ecternal dacs take time to start tbus as is when the trigger is done a few seconds of the song gets cut from the begining
Agreed!

Also, related: I edited my feature request post to add a standby mode on/off button to the app, like the physical one on the WiiM Voice Remote that comes with the Pro Plus.

Back