How to connect Sony WH-1000XM3 to the pro?

Popmaster109

Hello everyone could anyone please help me to connect my SONY WH-1000XM3 TO THE PRO

First disconnect all existing bt from the Sony.
Change to pairing mode.
In "audio out" in the WiiM app choose bluetooth and let the app search the Sony.

Hi many thanks for your quick reply as a total beginner could you please give me more step by step detailed instruction thanks

Hi many thanks for your quick reply as a total beginner could you please give me more step by step detailed instruction thanks

Those are detailed instructions, and the first two lines pertain specifically to your headphones.

You would need to refer to the Bluetooth pairing instructions for your specific headphones there, to put them in pairing mode.

The last line is self explanatory, use the WiiM Home app to choose Bluetooth as the Audio output, then search/scan for your Sony headphones to pair with once you've put them in the above mentioned pairing mode.

Unfortunately since WiiM does not support anything but the SBC and AAC codecs for Bluetooth, you will not be getting the full resolution those headphones are capable of when using Sony's LDAC codec, which is currently unsupported by WiiM.

1, Press and hold the power button on Sony for 7 seconds
(You will hear "Bluetooth pairing")

2, Launch the Wiim App

3, Device card gear icon > Audio output > bluetooth (connect)

4. Tap "WH-1000XM3"

5, Play music (pay attention to the volume)

Back