Intermittent playback stop

Tiken

I am using WiiM Pro with the latest firmware and Amazon Unlimited streaming service.

My audio output to my DAC is through Optical SPDIF. ( Though this happens in CoAxial also)

I have observed that there are intermittent pause in the playback.

The playback time also keep going back and forth when this pause happens in the app.

I am using the reliable ethernet connection not the WiFi.

Possibly out of memory for buffering by not clearing the old cache. Not sure. Or latency in the processing.

Hope this issue is fixed in the next Firmware release

Please submit a ticket under feedback in the WiiM app to allow WiiM to analyse your device logs, and specify which app you’re using to play Amazon Music

I am using WiiM Pro with the latest firmware and Amazon Unlimited streaming service.

My audio output to my DAC is through Optical SPDIF. ( Though this happens in CoAxial also)

I have observed that there are intermittent pause in the playback.

The playback time also keep going back and forth when this pause happens in the app.

I am using the reliable ethernet connection not the WiFi.

Possibly out of memory for buffering by not clearing the old cache. Not sure. Or latency in the processing.

Hope this issue is fixed in the next Firmware release
I still have similar issue from time to time with the Amazon Music. I can guess that the buffer used is not large and AM service not always delivers the audio stream in a timely fashion.

Back