Just a reminder

Hi Team,

We're on track for the Q2 release of the WiiM Ultra, and we're thrilled to announce that Beta testing will begin with our forum users by the end of April or early May. But wait, there's more! We're also planning another product launch within Q2.

We want to hear from you! What do you think the new product could be? Share your ideas and let's spark some creativity in our community. Your insights are valuable, and who knows, your guess might just hit the mark. Stay tuned and get ready to be part of our exciting journey with the WiiM Ultra and beyond!

Hi Team,

We're on track for the Q2 release of the WiiM Ultra, and we're thrilled to announce that Beta testing will begin with our forum users by the end of April or early May. But wait, there's more! We're also planning another product launch within Q2.

We want to hear from you! What do you think the new product could be? Share your ideas and let's spark some creativity in our community. Your insights are valuable, and who knows, your guess might just hit the mark. Stay tuned and get ready to be part of our exciting journey with the WiiM Ultra and beyond!
Great news on both fronts - good luck with the Ultra and whatever the other device is :)

Re the other device, maybe a mini mk2?
Or the higher wattage Amp that was mooted a while back for the CI market?
Or an inexpensive WiiM Bluetooth module with the newer higher spec codecs that can be used with existing models?
Or WiiM enabled active speakers?

Hi Team,

Looking forward to the WiiM vacuum robot (including sound and light)!

Hi Team,

Exciting news. I already have funds put aside for the Ultra and looking forward to seeing preview images and full spec. Could the second product be a 5.1 channel Amp?

I'm definitely going to line up for an Ultra :) Depending on specs and measurements (and wether it has balanced outputs) it has the potential for replacing my Pro Plus, Schiit Mani and Topping D70 Pro while providing extra features (HDMI ARC) !

Would love to see an upgraded wiim amp. (Amp pro?)
With ~135W into 8ohm ~245W at 4. (Could use the same amp chip as the standard?)

Or possibly a balanced out pre-amp and mono power amp combo.

Would love to see an upgraded wiim amp. (Amp pro?)
With ~135W into 8ohm ~245W at 4. (Could use the same amp chip as the standard?)

Or possibly a balanced out pre-amp and mono power amp combo.
Well, the low hanging fruit(s) for the amp would be PFFB and a better DAC. More power would be doable too I suppose. But let's see what WiiM have in their hat 🤠

Well, the low hanging fruit(s) for the amp would be PFFB and a better DAC. More power would be doable too I suppose. But let's see what WiiM have in their hat 🤠
Was considering the topping pa7+ that supposedly uses the same amplifier chip as the wiim amp.

I specifically decided not to change my WiiM Pro of WiiM Pro Plus in order to wait for the release of WiiM Ultra.
As for the new product, I would like to see a decent DAC from WIIM. So that WIIM this time surpasses all other manufacturers in terms of price/quality of product))

Hi Team,

Isn't it time to show us what Wiim Ultra looks like?))

Back