Mini keeps disappearing from apps

acorn

My mini keeps disappearing from both my phone and tablet apps randomly. So, its currently showing and working in the tablet app, but my phone claims its there but wont connect, forcing me to reset the Mini. This happens constantly. I have a Pro and that is fine.

My mini keeps disappearing from both my phone and tablet apps randomly. So, its currently showing and working in the tablet app, but my phone claims its there but wont connect, forcing me to reset the Mini. This happens constantly. I have a Pro and that is fine.
I'd assume the mini is having wifi issues, and I'd also assume the pro is either wired or in a diffferent location without such issues.
When the mini is available, what does the wiim app show for the mini's network signal strength?
When unavailable and you reset the mini (how, by unplugging the power?) what colour is the light? Red?

And / or do you have a mesh network?
Could it be, like others have reported, that your phone and tablet are on different access points to the mini at times?

This just happened to me on a Wiim Pro Plus, latest firmware, wifi connection (not able to provide wired connection).
Deezer playlist plays a greyed out song and the device becomes completely unresponsive to the app and upon exiting the app it can't be found on the network anymore. It does still respond to the remote and plays the preset lists just fine and behaves normally but still not detectable by app

Back