Pro update V4.8.530554

I think it’s just referring to alexa’s text to speech output in general, not any accessibility feature in particular

about deezer "improvements", one big minus in my book: my favorite albums in my library are now in alphabetical order, and not by recently added albums like before :( i like to hear recently added albums first, and to me it is a logical order...now i have to bring from memory recently added albums and search for them in my library in deezer....

about deezer "improvements", one big minus in my book: my favorite albums in my library are now in alphabetical order, and not by recently added albums like before :( i like to hear recently added albums first, and to me it is a logical order...now i have to bring from memory recently added albums and search for them in my library in deezer....
Drop Wiim a request thru the feedback section in the app to see if it’s something that the new API supports and if they can restore that function

@Brantome

i'll try, but deezer itself list favorite albums in alphabetical orders as well, and since this change looks more like original deezer app i am sceptical....i don't know why everyone insist on alphabetical order for such feature...iif i have, say 200 favorite albums, and add 5 new ones, it is logical that i want to listen those 5 ones first without need to digging down all of them to find them...

Never seen this before - all 4 wiims awaiting an update at the same time!
If only the app didn't lock me in to the update screen one at a time.Screenshot_20230928-213435_WiiM Home.jpg

Just a small PSA .... As with the last version, this one also installed without requiring that I reboot or reset or reconfigure anything. Nice!

The only change I've made was switching to a different power supply a month ago (Canakit Raspberry Pi 4 3.5 amp USB-C adapter).

Back