Pro's update 4.8.540047

After this update, volume change by iPhone buttons stopped working for me.

After this update, volume change by iPhone buttons stopped working for me.

Just in case, try the following in order:

1. Reboot your iPhone.
2. Reboot your WiiM device.
3. Reboot the WiiM app.
4. Reinstall the WiiM app.

If none of them help, the last thing you can do is factory reset your WiiM device, and if that doesn't fix the problem, submit a ticket to support.

It suddenly started to work, so great!

Another thing pointing to DLNA streaming via Plex. I have Plex server installed on MacBook. Problem is, that even I set MacBook to “not go to sleep”, after approx two minutes it put hard disk to sleep and WiiM app access will not bring it online again so it stop playing next track. However Plex app on phone (when started) is able to wake Plex server again and when returning to WiiM app, it’s again able to play another song.
Should be possible to take a look in the problem? If Plex app is able to wake Plex server up, WiiM app should be too.
Otherwise WiiM work great with Plex server. Thanks

It suddenly started to work, so great!

Another thing pointing to DLNA streaming via Plex. I have Plex server installed on MacBook. Problem is, that even I set MacBook to “not go to sleep”, after approx two minutes it put hard disk to sleep and WiiM app access will not bring it online again so it stop playing next track. However Plex app on phone (when started) is able to wake Plex server again and when returning to WiiM app, it’s again able to play another song.
Should be possible to take a look in the problem? If Plex app is able to wake Plex server up, WiiM app should be too.
Otherwise WiiM work great with Plex server. Thanks
WiiM is supposedly working in native Plex support so I’d perhaps wait for that.

I bought the pro 2 weeks ago for the sole purpose of airplaying to homepods with input from an analog radio via line-in from the radio.
All it did was stutter and I filed a ticket w/ support.
Not only was I surprised by a reply within a few hours, but also a confirmation of this bug and promise to get it fixed soon.
I was totally floored to find that 4.8.540047 fixed my problem (shown on release notes as item #1)!!
An unbelievably fast response. I've only been using it for about an hour but it sure seems to be exactly what I was looking for.
My thanks to the support team at WiiM.

I bought the pro 2 weeks ago for the sole purpose of airplaying to homepods with input from an analog radio via line-in from the radio.
All it did was stutter and I filed a ticket w/ support.
Not only was I surprised by a reply within a few hours, but also a confirmation of this bug and promise to get it fixed soon.
I was totally floored to find that 4.8.540047 fixed my problem (shown on release notes as item #1)!!
An unbelievably fast response. I've only been using it for about an hour but it sure seems to be exactly what I was looking for.
My thanks to the support team at WiiM.
This is outstanding (y)

Hello;
my Pro Plus has only updated to version 540046 and does not install 540047 - do you have any idea what might couses this?
Thanks

Hello;
my Pro Plus has only updated to version 540046 and does not install 540047 - do you have any idea what might couses this?
Thanks
...47 is for the Pro, not the Pro Plus and I wouldn't worry about such a minor difference in version number anyway even if it were for the same model.

Back