Qobuz launched in Canada

Brantome

For all you WiiM users in Canada wanting to use Qobuz, it was launched today

At last, I am a Canadian Qobuzian - it will be nice to have an alternative to my current Amazon HD subscription. I grunged up the Wiim Pro with Mudhoney as my first Qobuz selection - something of a contradiction in terms listening in 24/96 hi-res to the band that named their compilation album "March to Fuzz" :unsure:

For those of you changing to Qobuz, they normally offer free access to Soundiiz to allow you to transfer your playlists. Or you can use apps like FreeYourMusic, TuneMyMusic, Songshift etc

Last edited:
Wow, I envy you guys.

Is Qobuz easier to use than Amazon music?

There is only AMU in Japan, but Qobuz is expected to come to Japan later this year. My heart is filled with anticipation.

@Wiimer I think it’s fair to say that Qobuz is a relatively small company dedicated to their product, and while it’s not without its faults (is any software?) they seem to care about their product in a manner that a behemoth like Amazon don’t seem to, especially given the latest releases of the amazon music app which appear to be more in decline than ascent :(

@Wiimer I think it’s fair to say that Qobuz is a relatively small company dedicated to their product, and while it’s not without its faults (is any software?) they seem to care about their product in a manner that a behemoth like Amazon don’t seem to, especially given the latest releases of the amazon music app which appear to be more in decline than ascent :(

Thank you for your kindness:)

Looking forward to Qobuz. I hope it will be in time for Christmas.

Amazon music is very unstable and shows no signs of improving. The other day's update changed the order of the playlists, which is even more frustrating😭

I use Qobuz (as a USA / Canadian resident) and really enjoy it after kicking Tidal/Amazon/Apple’s tires.

Back