Room correction

Hi for those interested in beta testing our Room Correction feature please check out this thread (only for Pro/Pro Plus/Amp owners):

The room correct in my Linn amp is similarly complex but Linn eschew the use of a microphone and prefer to model the room acoustics for their “space optimisation”.

people capable of carrying out before and after measurements in a "solid" manner and experienced in the exercise are certainly to be prioritized.. it seems to me ;-)

people capable of carrying out before and after measurements in a "solid" manner and experienced in the exercise are certainly to be prioritized.. it seems to me ;-)
How boring ;)
All we need is someone to say they applied it, and it sounded better!
Isn't that how hifi tweaks work?

How boring ;)
All we need is someone to say they applied it, and it sounded better!
Isn't that how hifi tweaks work?
While others might usefully comment on the process itself - after all, it wouldn’t necessarily gain plaudits if it showed textbook graphs but was an absolute pig to use 🤷‍♂️

a variation of this function could be really interesting...
that this one only addresses the measurement and processing of the sub output...
and does not concern the hp outputs...
(that target the sub but overall it might be possible to define a correction zone like just bass, and not necessarily full band..)

Last edited:
honestly...the amp has now been treated in its revised version sufficiently.. (and the limits and precautions to be taken due to the use of the ti 3255 which are well targeted... ;-) )

but the observation by people like you who have been using a minidsp for a while will be more interesting in the future..from my point of view..
;-)

I hope you will try the room correction beta so you can give us feedback on what’s work and if there’s bug need to be fixed. Many of us users are into this room correction hoping it will take our enjoyment listening to new height.

I hope you will try the room correction beta so you can give us feedback on what’s work and if there’s bug need to be fixed. Many of us users are into this room correction hoping it will take our enjoyment listening to new height.
No plan to participate in this beta, sorry. It requires a lot of work to analyze effects in the digital domain, to compare with direct umik measurements and REW suggestions, etc. I can't handle it now.

No plan to participate in this beta, sorry. It requires a lot of work to analyze effects in the digital domain, to compare with direct umik measurements and REW suggestions, etc. I can't handle it now.
Clear. And realistic. Hats off!

While others might usefully comment on the process itself - after all, it wouldn’t necessarily gain plaudits if it showed textbook graphs but was an absolute pig to use 🤷‍♂️

I suspect that for some it'd only gain plaudits if it was far too difficult for 'the great unwashed' to use.

as a quick reminder if a separate left and right peq would be welcome..
the rc mode making the mesureaments and corrections separately on the two channels could be welcome.... ;-)
(or only the sub for the amp....)

Last edited:
as a quick reminder if a separate left and right peq would be welcome..
the rc mode making the mesureaments and corrections separately on the two channels could be welcome.... ;-)
Do you think you can do that with two WiiMs?

Back