Simultaneous playback analog and optical digital out?

Corbin

Is there a way to output both signals at the same time?

Until I receive my Wiim Pro unit I’m using the multi zone playback from my amp.
But that one (Onkyo TX-NR646) wont play digital inputs to the analog out. I would like to play digital on my main amp, and send an analog signal to the second amp in the other room.

I have also ordered the Geshelli Labs J2 but thats probably going to take 2 month before i get it.

Is there a way to output both signals at the same time?

Until I receive my Wiim Pro unit I’m using the multi zone playback from my amp.
But that one (Onkyo TX-NR646) wont play digital inputs to the analog out. I would like to play digital on my main amp, and send an analog signal to the second amp in the other room.

I have also ordered the Geshelli Labs J2 but thats probably going to take 2 month before i get it.
Curious if you got your Geshelli yet. I’ve been waiting for mine for a couple of months. 😫

Won’t be of any interest to most people here but the Squeezebox Touch which is 10+ years old has USB, optical, coaxial and RCA out and they are all live at the same time.
Fabulous audio streamer. Way ahead of its time. A simple plugin takes it to 24/192 on two of the digital outputs.
This is of interest to me! I came to this thread for (almost) the exact same situation... I wanted to see if I could shift from my Squeezebox over the the WiiM Pro as my LMS target, but I need analog and digital to both be active for my home/office audio chain.

The only difference... my active Squeezebox is a Classic V3 (and even my V2) which also has simultaneous playback, and they are at half a decade older (2005) than that Touch (2010).

Back