Sound differences

yes, sometimes i did the same, but mainly for the 80's...
Like my son 😂...I think we all have that memories linked to our youth. For the most important records I remember the purchase year and the shop I bought them. For the first time...some needed a rebuy.

Like my son 😂...I think we all have that memories linked to our youth. For the most important records I remember the purchase year and the shop I bought them. For the first time...some needed a rebuy.
@Achim1811
Good times those. Not so much for the youth, but also, but for the prices.
I remember my purchases too. Records bought for 3000/5000 lire. More or less 1.5 / 2 € even if it's not really like that. ;)
Now for an original record of the time in good condition, if you're lucky, it costs no less than 100€.
Often more. They have become collector's items.

Last edited:
Becoming collector's items is leading to ridiculous developments. Discogs f.e. is sometimes a playground for gambler 😉. The cheap records are no problem, but the moment it goes over, let's say 200 € it is very, very often annoying. Grading is a joke. Sometimes. And the link to PayPal is praised for customer safety but the reality is very often another one. Not to mention that the tax authorities in Germany are more and more watching.
So, I trust in my professional dealers. Costs a few € more but save time and nerves.

Back