Stream Wiim mini audio to Polk React soundbar & wireless speakers?

dogbert

First time poster so please be gentle! My terminology may be a bit rusty too so I hope I'm explaining correctly...

I'm hoping that with a couple of Wiim minis, I'll be able to achieve this setup - would be grateful for confirmation that this will work please (before I commit to buying the extra pair of wireless speakers):

I have an existing Pro-ject Debut Carbon turntable directly linked via RCA cables to a pair of Klipsch powered speakers that I want to connect to a Wiim Mini, as well as linking another Wiim mini to my Polk React soundbar/sub (linked to my TV). The soundbar has the option of an additional pair of compatible SR2 wireless L/R speakers. If I purchase these and link them wirelessly to my existing Polk soundbar/sub, will I be able to stream the same audio via Wiim through all 5 speakers?

I'd also like to have output from my turntable coming out of the React speakers too if I'm listening to old school vinyl?

Will 2x Wiim minis (one attached to the Polk soundbar, and another to the Klipsch powered speakers) achieve that please?

I had to read that a few times tbh, but if you group the WiiM Minis, you should be able to connect the turntable as input to one of them and play that on the grouped minis. If in turn each mini is connected as you describe, then in the case of the Polk soundbar it takes on the role of passing its audio on to the other wireless speakers you mention. Sounds as if it should work ok

Back