Support for plex

I'm not sure and don't have a Pro to test with. It still hasn't appeared on Amazon UK
I have submitted logs of both 2.1.11 (working) and 2.1.13 (not working) to UPnP/DLNA Bridge developer at LMS.
Well, I've just described my experience. Both Mini and Pro works for me with 2.1.13.2 if only flacs or wavs are used.

Can you post your 2.1.13 log here?

I'll update my dev LMS to 2.1.13.2 later then but I will keep my production version at 2.1.11.

My testing is almost exclusivley FLAC based - either local or Qobuz

There doesn't appear to be an option to attach files here unfortunately and they are a bit too large for copy and paste

The fact that the Sonos is working as intended with 2.1.13 makes me think there’s something non-conformant with the WiiM implementation. I think Phillipe was doing some tightening of the spec in .13.

The fact that the Sonos is working as intended with 2.1.13 makes me think there’s something non-conformant with the WiiM implementation. I think Phillipe was doing some tightening of the spec in .13.
UPnP itself doesn't conform to anything. It is a bag of crap.

I've got 2 or 3 other UPnP devices and I can't get any of them to work with any version of the Bridge sufficiently well to have them available as players and that isn't down to Philippe its down to some being UPnP certified, others being UPnP compliant and another being UPnP compatible.

The WiiM surprised me that it worked out of the box but in truth I didn't buy until they added Squeezelite to the (long and winding) roadmap.

Yep. Phillipe’s work on the bridges is pure gold. I thought this was his bug until I tried on the Sonos with success. My old nose for troubleshooting tells me this is all on WiiM team and is related to them closing the audio port when there’s no clock change. And yes, UPnP is not a solution unless you’ve got like a 100 songs in your library. I’m going back to the PCP solution for now and will use the Wiim’s for airplay endpoints. I’ve got 6 months of Apple Music that came with my new Taycan - it pulls direct from Apple without CarPlay which is kinda of cool. It’s just tough to make a selection on the touchscreen when you’re pulling .7 G’s.🥹

I have installed 2.1.13.2 on my dev LMS - not working.
2.1.11 on my production server is still OK.

I'll see what Philippe has to say from my log posts.

At least with Bundesliga and Champions League going, I’ll pause the music for now and maybe a miracle will occur in the meantime (like Eintracht Frankfurt winning CL).

Hey @d6jg - did you get .13.2 without any registration. If so, I’ll give a try too. Do you have the dev channel address handy to copy and paste?
It’s in post 1 of the Announce UPnP/DLNA bridge thread in 3rd Party Software. I don’t think registration is required.

Shout again if you can’t get it but I’m only on iPhone at present

Here’s such an elegant open source solution with LMS that comes with a nice and tidy, tiny c source (Squeezelite) that they could stuff into the WiiM base and make all the problems go away. So much easier than Roon player code/certification or the unknowns of Plexamp endpoints. Oh, and free for everyone. Harumpf.

Here’s such an elegant open source solution with LMS that comes with a nice and tidy, tiny c source (Squeezelite) that they could stuff into the WiiM base and make all the problems go away. So much easier than Roon player code/certification or the unknowns of Plexamp endpoints. Oh, and free for everyone. Harumpf.
Obviously true. In development terms most of the effort should be front end to "switch on" if not by default and "choose the output" in WiiM Home Amp then its all down to LMS. Somebody did tell me what flavour of Linux is under the hood on the WiiM's but almost anything is supported by Squeezelite - https://github.com/ralph-irving/squeezelite

Linux releases - https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezelite/linux/

Back