Trouble getting support. 2.5 week-old tickets unanswered.

Travis1212

I've had two tickets open since November 16th and they're both still "Being Processed". Is anyone else getting terrible support from Wiim? They could at least acknowledge the tickets and say they're working on them or something.

I'm about to return this Pro Plus and Pro that I bought and try something else.

The initial response when submitting a ticket is usually if the form “While our team reads all the submissions, due to the volume of tickets, we will only reply to tickets that require additional assistance to resolve the issue. For feedback or submissions about known issues, we will take note and resolve it in an update. If you would like a reply from us, please reply to this ticket to let us know.” That suggests that if they don’t need any more info about your issue, they “will take note and resolve it in an update” without necessarily responding to say that’s what they’ve done. Did you reply to that initial response to say you’d like an update?

What are your issues and ticket numbers?

No, but I replied to both tickets later with updates to provide more details about the issues as I further understood them. I asked questions in both tickets, which should imply I want an answer. Maybe I should update both saying I want a response.

Ticket 493006 is about Bluetooth disconnecting and 493004 is about Spotify connect issues.

No, but I replied to both tickets later with updates to provide more details about the issues as I further understood them. I asked questions in both tickets, which should imply I want an answer. Maybe I should update both saying I want a response.

Ticket 493006 is about Bluetooth disconnecting and 493004 is about Spotify connect issues.
We are sorry for the late reply. Can you help to provide feedback through the WiiM home app? You can do so by navigating the 'Settings' tab and selecting 'Feedback'. I will push engineers to review it as soon as I receive it.

Monday 11 December 2023 I sent an e-mail to the support address and no response as of yet. Less than a day later I submitted feedback via the app with ticket number 494370:2244771 also no response as of yet. Of course I replied to the e-mail that queried for me to respond if a reply is warranted. If the issue is not resolved within the next three weeks or if support fails to respond then I will return the Pro Plus to Amazon. I had high hopes for the machine and although it works partially the main capability for which I wish to utilise it fails to work and it baffles me at minimum.

We are sorry for the late reply. Can you help to provide feedback through the WiiM home app? You can do so by navigating the 'Settings' tab and selecting 'Feedback'. I will push engineers to review it as soon as I receive it.
I just sent it. Thank you.

Monday 11 December 2023 I sent an e-mail to the support address and no response as of yet. Less than a day later I submitted feedback via the app with ticket number 494370:2244771 also no response as of yet. Of course I replied to the e-mail that queried for me to respond if a reply is warranted. If the issue is not resolved within the next three weeks or if support fails to respond then I will return the Pro Plus to Amazon. I had high hopes for the machine and although it works partially the main capability for which I wish to utilise it fails to work and it baffles me at minimum.
You never know - try explaining the issue here and we might be able to assist. Got to be worth a shot, surely?

Back