Wiim Amp buzz

KU713

After the success with the wiim pro plus, we were all looking forward to the wiim amp and expected that success to be repeated. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the buzzing. I don't understand how it is possible that such a product went on sale and continues to be sold.

Power supplies can buzz, usually that doesn't have an effect on sound, as it is a physical sound, not an electronic one.

After the success with the wiim pro plus, we were all looking forward to the wiim amp and expected that success to be repeated. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the buzzing. I don't understand how it is possible that such a product went on sale and continues to be sold.
Hi KU713,

A small number of units from our first manufacturing batch exhibit a low humming noise due to the power transformer. This issue has been resolved in subsequent batches. If your unit is affected, please contact us for an exchange.

Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated.

I bought two, both fine. In any new rollout defects will be higher. There is a percentage of any product that will be defective. You’re over reacting , exchange it.

I bought two, both fine. In any new rollout defects will be higher. There is a percentage of any product that will be defective. You’re over reacting , exchange it.
Not sure if I understand your posting right....exchange of a defective device is over reacting and those who have get such a device had simply bad luck?

The only time I give a bad review is if the company is being deceptive and crooked or something is wrong with it. You just got a defect. Quit crying

Power supplies can buzz, usually that doesn't have an effect on sound, as it is a physical sound, not an electronic one.
It's audible, so by definition has an effect on sound.

Back