WiiM Amp Availability

They were in stock on Amazon today for a few minutes. Could be return product being sold as new.

There is a lot of complaints in the internet that people bought new products on amazon and got ones with signs of being used. I had such situation at least twice.

There is a lot of complaints in the internet that people bought new products on amazon and got ones with signs of being used. I had such situation at least twice.
As we all know, there are two types of Amazon: "products sold by Amazon" and "products sold by marketplace vendors". Of the latter, if an item shipped from FBA is returned, it will not be returned as new inventory.

However, I have no way of knowing about the products that Amazon buys and sells itself, or the Amazon brand.

As we all know, there are two types of Amazon: "products sold by Amazon" and "products sold by marketplace vendors". Of the latter, if an item shipped from FBA is returned, it will not be returned as new inventory.

However, I have no way of knowing about the products that Amazon buys and sells itself, or the Amazon brand.
I'm a marketplace vendor with Amazon and they only return damaged items to me otherwise they restock the return is new

3 types in fact - sold by amazon, sold by vendor and distributed by amazon - FBA, sold and distributed by vendor. In the first two cases, it is the Amazon employee who decides what to do with the returned product. And it happens that such a product is qualified again as a brand new.

I'm a marketplace vendor with Amazon and they only return damaged items to me otherwise they restock the return is new
Have you ever checked in Seller Central that your returned item is being resold as new?
In my country, items that cannot be resold, are returned to the marketplace seller or disposed of. Other than that, I can be sure that it is sold at the outlet. However, as mentioned above, the actual situation can vary from country to country.

As an additional factor.
If the seller is shipping the item directly from the importer to an FBA warehouse, some of the items may have already been opened or damaged.

3 types in fact - sold by amazon, sold by vendor and distributed by amazon - FBA, sold and distributed by vendor. In the first two cases, it is the Amazon employee who decides what to do with the returned product. And it happens that such a product is qualified again as a brand new.
You're right, human error can happen. However, this does not mean that the returned item will always be resold as new. Also, since the address where the buyer returns the item is not the FBA warehouse from which it was shipped, it is unlikely that the returned item will be mixed in with the new inventory.

But I'm not going to defend Amazon. 😂

When someone stick a sticker LPN it’s a used product. I purchase many things on Amazon on weekly basis and when I see that sticker I return it right away. An item that’s been open should not be sold as new it should be sold as used or open box regardless if they used it or not.

I'm just waiting for a silver unit to show up as being in stock somewhere and I'll jump on it.
Ich wrote Audiotra.de, the german import firm for the Wiim Amp. They told me at the 2nd of January that "there will be a decision" about if the wiim amp is sold in silver or not (for, at least, in Germany). I asked them to inform me when this decision has been made, but never heard from them. On their Website you're now able to select the silver one – i'm pretty sure this option wasn't there two weeks ago.

Still hope we get this option in germany.

Hi folks, today I contacted Audio Trade Hi-Fi by phone which is the german general importer for WiiM products.

Thanks god there was an eager employee on the phone who went through his emails and could tell me that

a) the next batch of space grey WiiM Amps is on its way to Germany within the next 7-10 days expected to arrive

b) the silver 60W Amp edition will not be delivered before April

c) the more powerful 110W WiiM Amp version to be expected for Q3

Personally I ordered a silver Amp on the 2nd of december at premioumsound . eu, meanwhile they removed the button for the silver edition.
Let´s see if they send me a gray edition or will delay for the silver one.

Cheers 🍻

Is there an official confirmation of the more powerful 110w version? I'd like to get one but I can't see anything other than my 60w mentioned anywhere online.

TBH if I can still buy one legally, I don't care who it's aimed for :p
I’d guess if a CI company sold one on, it’d probably breach the agreement they have with WiiM. Guess you’ll have to wait till WiiM bring such a device (if indeed they ever do) to the consumer market.

Back