WiiM Amp Availability

It look like they were able to keep the supply up amazon USA avail one day delivery for prime.

I managed to pick an Amp up in a retail shop in Stamford, England last Saturday. I asked if they had any available, not expecting to be successful, and they said they had just had a delivery. I think they had 2, or maybe 3 in stock.

The Amp has the same problem with BT stutter as the on the Pro, but WiiM are working their hardest to resolve the issue. The latest FM upgrade has moved things on a long way and hopefully another update will completely resolve the issue. I am really impressed with the improvements which WiiM are constantly making to their product range.

Steve

Availability information for potential German customers: While the official distributor remains tight-lipped, some retailers are announcing that the next batch of WiiM Amps will be available in late March or (perhaps more likely) early April.

To make up for the wait, at least one dealer has confirmed a price reduction from 349 € (~ $378) to just 369 € (~ $400) as of 1st February.

:(

Availability information for potential German customers: While the official distributor remains tight-lipped, some retailers are announcing that the next batch of WiiM Amps will be available in late March or (perhaps more likely) early April.

To make up for the wait, at least one dealer has confirmed a price reduction from 349 € (~ $378) to just 369 € (~ $400) as of 1st February.

:(
Honestly, for anyone inside the EU, assuming they offer free shipping, just buy from any online retailer inside the EU. Your warranty rights are the same everywhere.

Audiophonics.fr appears to have them in stock again already, and as a German you'd only pay € 346,09, with free shipping. Tax discounts!

Seems like an increase to me! ;)
Kidding me? ;)

It was actually a British joke form 1948 (or 1984, if you prefer). :D Consult John Orwell for further details.

Or is this one of those backward German things, like half to the hour :ROFLMAO:
The term "halb 7" is actually way shorter, thus more efficient, than "half past 6". It's also clearly more future orientated. :p

I managed to pick an Amp up in a retail shop in Stamford, England last Saturday. I asked if they had any available, not expecting to be successful, and they said they had just had a delivery. I think they had 2, or maybe 3 in stock.

The Amp has the same problem with BT stutter as the on the Pro, but WiiM are working their hardest to resolve the issue. The latest FM upgrade has moved things on a long way and hopefully another update will completely resolve the issue. I am really impressed with the improvements which WiiM are constantly making to their product range.

Steve
I bought in in the Netherlands from Amazon. There is none avaible there too i,ve checked it..
I agree im impressed with their improvements too.
The amp sound great hopefully the bluetooth issues will be resolved too. But with my jabras or my shanling UP5 there is no problem.
Only with my Dali and Moondrop space travel.

Sounds great doesn't it? Which speakers you are using?
I am impressed. For my two-way, not new speakers, there is a large reserve of power. I used Topping PA3s which, in my opinion, amplified the signal well, but I lacked energy and detail. I have already seriously studied what to change them to. And then the amp arrived, it turns out I had a low-power amplifier! With wiim I began to hear more details in the highs and the bass also increased. Now that I’m watching reviews on YouTube, I can clearly hear the acoustics of the room in which the YouTubers do their reviews. I am surprised. I heard from an engineer that modern class D amplifiers control acoustics very well and introduce a minimum of distortion, now I have felt it myself. In the next version, I hope the manufacturer will upgrade the DAC and decoding of high-res files. Wiim didn’t recognize a lot of what I put on the flash drive. But they clearly succeeded in the main amplifier and all the fun was $300.
This my speaker, customised Sven HP-770b

I am impressed. For my two-way, not new speakers, there is a large reserve of power. I used Topping PA3s which, in my opinion, amplified the signal well, but I lacked energy and detail. I have already seriously studied what to change them to. And then the amp arrived, it turns out I had a low-power amplifier! With wiim I began to hear more details in the highs and the bass also increased. Now that I’m watching reviews on YouTube, I can clearly hear the acoustics of the room in which the YouTubers do their reviews. I am surprised. I heard from an engineer that modern class D amplifiers control acoustics very well and introduce a minimum of distortion, now I have felt it myself. In the next version, I hope the manufacturer will upgrade the DAC and decoding of high-res files. Wiim didn’t recognize a lot of what I put on the flash drive. But they clearly succeeded in the main amplifier and all the fun was $300.
This my speaker, customised Sven HP-770b
Thanks for your reply.
Ik very glad with mine too.
Everyday im looking forward to enjoy music again through my speakers.
Normally in always listened music with my headphones.
Ik very pleased with the sound of the amp.

Hast anybody got his replacement amp in Germany already regarding the coil whine?
I was promised one at the beginning of January but havent heard anything again.

Someone here was looking for a silver one. I just got confirmation from Crutchfield that they have shipped a silver Wiim amp to me. It should arrive Monday. $299 and their website shows in stock, both silver and grey.

Last edited:
My replacement WiiM Amp is scheduled for delivery today. Excited. :D

It's actually not a direct replacement, I returned the first unit and ordered another one from a different source (Audiophonics.fr). Still just paid the old price, but - I won't be lying - sincerely hope it'll be a PCB version 5.

Hast anybody got his replacement amp in Germany already regarding the coil whine?
I was promised one at the beginning of January but havent heard anything again.
Yes, I made a ticket at audiotra.de and they send me a return label. I received a PCB4 Amp from the same production week without humming noise of the PCB. It is a very nice Amp. However I decided to return it since it was not a sonical improvement compared to my WiiM Mini+SMSL SU-6+Marantz 2238B combo. I guess I will wait for the WiiM Ultra and combine it with a Hypex Ncore. That should be endgame for me.

Last edited:
Back