WiiM Amp Availability

wrecks

Yesterday I ordered a WiiM Amp as a Christmas gift on the US Amazon site. The expected deliver date is December 17-20 (although it has not yet shipped and I don't have a tracking number). That said, just before and after the Amazon site allowed me to place the order the product showed up as unavailable. Did I just get lucky and grab one when stock was momentarily available? Does anybody know anything about product availability? I can't see it being in stock anywhere else on the Internet.

I ordered one a couple of days ago on Amazon too. It has 17th to the 24th as delivery date, but from what little I've read on here the manufacturer is shipping to distributors soon, so Amazon won't be shipping until then.
The product page has been changed to unavailable for now.

Latest word seems to be distribution and availability in the EU/U.K. has slipped towards the end of the month

As I've posted in the Amp thread for Germany it seems to be a little step forward, from WiiM store to Amazon's main page. The same could be seen during the Inthronisation of the Plus 😉

😉 It was the same "timeline" when so many WiiMers waited desperately for the Pro Plus. On Amazon first no trace, then it appeared in the WiiM store on Amazon for a while but not available, next it appeared on Amazon without the deviation WiiM store but still not available and then, plopp, it was available and all the desperate users were happy from that very moment.

Ok, thanks. I can wait. It's not urgent but this product will solve my living room situation with its squeezebox/amp combo.

US Amazon says mine will arrive on 12/24, which is an update on the delivery window of 17th to the 24th. Might just be the way the automated system works for Amazon too.
Hasn't shipped yet, which is the bottom line.

US Amazon says mine will arrive on 12/24, which is an update on the delivery window of 17th to the 24th. Might just be the way the automated system works for Amazon too.
Hasn't shipped yet, which is the bottom line.
Mine updated too, now it says "arriving Wednesday" (which is the last day of their stated delivery window) but it hasn't shipped yet either. I think they are just putting us off. This is a Christmas gift for my son, I'm thinking about building him a cardboard model of the amp to put under the tree.

Mine updated too, now it says "arriving Wednesday" (which is the last day of their stated delivery window) but it hasn't shipped yet either. I think they are just putting us off. This is a Christmas gift for my son, I'm thinking about building him a cardboard model of the amp to put under the tree.
I got same as yours Wednesday but wasn’t shipped yet. The first stated delivery was 12 then it got push back on Wednesday of this week.

Now it is marked as shipped! Woo hoo!

Cool!
When did you order and are you in the US?
I ordered on the 3rd and not shipped yet, but they must have stock if you're getting it shipped.
I'm located in the US (Virginia) and ordered it on December 6th. According to tracking, it should arrive tomorrow (December 20).

I'm located in the US (Virginia) and ordered it on December 6th. According to tracking, it should arrive tomorrow (December 20).
Mine on November 30 and according to tracking that will arrive December 20 but it wasn’t shipped out.

Mine doesn't show shipped yet, but Amazon charged me and that normally happens when they are ready to ship.
Are you guys still getting yours today?

Mine doesn't show shipped yet, but Amazon charged me and that normally happens when they are ready to ship.
Are you guys still getting yours today?
Mine say arriving today but it wast shipped yet.

Back