WiiM Amp Availability

Anyone getting same thing where the delivery date passed by and did not received it?

Anyone getting same thing where the delivery date passed by and did not received it?
Under order tracking , what does the “see all updates” link show? Amazon will normally update the info on the tracking page if delivery estimate has passed.

Under order tracking , what does the “see all updates” link show? Amazon will normally update the info on the tracking page if delivery estimate has passed.
no other information aside from this

We will email you as soon as this order ships. You won't be charged until then. We're sorry for the inconvenience.​

We will email you as soon as this order ships. You won't be charged until then. We're sorry for the inconvenience.​

Does look like a supply line issue - once Amazon receives stock, I understand they then need to redistribute that to “fulfillment centres” adding to the delay in shipping. Hope it gets resolved for you soon, I know it can be very frustrating when this happens.

They charged me a couple of days ago. It will show up when it shows up. :)

Edit to add my order shows as shipped now, and it says carrier has picked up package.
- Today it shows the package is on the way and has left a facility. It may actually show up on Sunday as scheduled.

Last edited:
It showed up on the 24th as scheduled.
Had it up and running in no time and it sounds great so far.
I'm really looking forward to using my vintage Thiel speakers again. I'm liking what I'm hearing. :)

“Any color the customer wants, as long as it’s space-gray!"
(not finally approved if it was really said by Henry Ford)

Mine ordered on November 30 and got push back 3 times from 12, 20 and now January 3. Very disappointed.

Back