WiiM Amp Availability

Maybe apart from the availability of a means of connecting headphones without using airplay or Bluetooth, as @Balthazar B pointed out elsewhere?

WiiM seem to have been taking an incremental approach to releasing kit, largely building on previous models and obviating the need to buy equivalent separates to keep the overall cost and complexity down.
Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread...as usual you are too quick for me 😉

I ordered from Amazon.se (Sweden) on christmas eve and it is now shipping/registered with PostNord, the Swedish Postal service. None of the Swedish retailers stocking Wiim is showing any availability yet and all of them has the same price of 4500 SEK. Amazon is 4000 SEK, more than 50 euro below.

Has anybody already received their orders from different Shops than Amazon in Germany?

The "official" WiiM Shop Germany which is in fact the (or one?) distributor still showing "Vorbestellung (pre order) " and "Auslieferung ab (delivery from) 27.12.2023 and limited available quantities.

This one which I know and have long relationships seems to be a bit more realistic. Or pessimistic.
And the only color to choose is grey 😉
IMG_2253.jpeg

I ordered mine over Wiim Germany. It was said shipping is 21st. Dec. Nothing happened. Few days later an excuse mail and that they will really ship it at 27th. Dec. Well nothing happened. Waiting for the next excuse mail. Should have ordered at Amazon.

I ordered mine over Wiim Germany. It was said shipping is 21st. Dec. Nothing happened. Few days later an excuse mail and that they will really ship it at 27th. Dec. Well nothing happened. Waiting for the next excuse mail. Should have ordered at Amazon.
Lines up with what I heard from other shops. They told me that they might get their batch in on 28th and ship it. They didnt. Now its first week of january.

I also received a DHL Tracking number today for the WiiM Amp from Audiotrade (WiiM Audio).

I ordered from Amazon.se (Sweden) on christmas eve and it is now shipping/registered with PostNord, the Swedish Postal service. None of the Swedish retailers stocking Wiim is showing any availability yet and all of them has the same price of 4500 SEK. Amazon is 4000 SEK, more than 50 euro below.
I received mine today, it was shipped from Amazon Germany via Denmark, not via the Swedish Amazon warehouse. Works fine so far.

Back