Wiim Pro app for Win 11

Indio77

Hi,

I cannot download WiiM Pro app for Windows 11! The official WiiM website show that it is available for PC, in this case I do not understand why I can't download it!

The link for the Windows version download works now. Just downloaded and installed it, has some extra settings that I've been waiting for.

Last edited:
I managed to download the app but in comparison to the android app I cannot link my TIDAL app to the WiiM Pro app.
In android app I can select music services but on laptop I cannot do the same.

I think this beta Windows PC version is still a "work in progress". All or most of the music services are still not accessible yet. Maybe WiiM Team will get around to adding these features some day and aligning this app with the other versions, but I've been told it's not a priority. Personally, I'd rather be able to do everything from inside the Win PC version of WHA, as my laptop is how I'm connected with my world, but many/most other users are probably happy working with tablets or mobile phone interfaces. Let's hope WiiM will polish this one a bit more. I'm happy that they have at least added the ability to adjust many of the device audio settings with this latest release.

I think this beta Windows PC version is still a "work in progress". All or most of the music services are still not accessible yet. Maybe WiiM Team will get around to adding these features some day and aligning this app with the other versions, but I've been told it's not a priority. Personally, I'd rather be able to do everything from inside the Win PC version of WHA, as my laptop is how I'm connected with my world, but many/most other users are probably happy working with tablets or mobile phone interfaces. Let's hope WiiM will polish this one a bit more. I'm happy that they have at least added the ability to adjust many of the device audio settings with this latest release.
It's having the same problem again, Dec 30th, 2023

@WiiM Support , @WiiM Team

Back