WiiM Pro constantly disconnecting from Ethernet

I too have this issue. About once a week I wake up to my Wiim Pro disconnected. Unplugging and replugging in the power cable brings it back online. This only occurs overnight and never during the day. Would love to have this sorted out.

It's not following software updates is it .... just a thought and if that is what causes it maybe they should investigate?

doesn't seem to be affected by updates. My Wiim Pro has been this way from the start.

Coincidentally, my WiiM Pro has not disconnected since I posted about it disconnecting. LOL! There was a firmware update a couple days ago, hopefully the issue was addressed.

Two possibilities as I see it:

1) My checking every day to see if it is connected is enough to refresh the connection and keep it "live"
2) A firmware update was pushed and it's now stable and the most awesome streamer I've found

I'm going to resist the temptation to check its connection over the next week and check it next weekend. Will update at that time.

After cca 2 week's no lan disconnect today again lan offline.. Screenshot_20230320_164224_WiiM Home.jpg

Last edited:
Make sure you submit a ticket each time this happens so WiiM can further inspect your device logs - it could be specific to your router, for example, as in the past they’ve updated their firmware to cater for potential differences between routers. Mine has been rock solid with my Netgear R8000 with DHCP reservation so it maintains the same IP address

Unfortunately i have the same problem. Every second day i have to unplug/plug in again the device from power supply to restart it. It then immediately connects again. I decided for the WiiM pro because ist has a more reliable ethernet interface. What i got was a cheap 100Mbit/s ethernet port that unconnects every second day. The problem seams to be known for several months now but nothinng happens. Thats really annoying.
Last ticket is 9956.

Unfortunately, my WiiM Pro (connected by ethernet) has been disconnecting from the network again. It takes a couple of weeks of non-use for it to happen so difficult to know if it was resolved or not. I'll follow the advice from this thread and start submitting a ticket each time I discover it offline.

Unfortunately, my WiiM Pro (connected by ethernet) has been disconnecting from the network again. It takes a couple of weeks of non-use for it to happen so difficult to know if it was resolved or not. I'll follow the advice from this thread and start submitting a ticket each time I discover it offline.
Hi ONE SMART HOME,

Can you share your ticket number so I can follow up with you soon? Thank you!

Unfortunately i have the same problem. Every second day i have to unplug/plug in again the device from power supply to restart it. It then immediately connects again. I decided for the WiiM pro because ist has a more reliable ethernet interface. What i got was a cheap 100Mbit/s ethernet port that unconnects every second day. The problem seams to be known for several months now but nothinng happens. Thats really annoying.
Last ticket is 9956.
Hi Spacegray,

We followed your ticket #9956. Please help provide us with more information there. We hope to resolve this issue for you shortly. Thank you!

Same problem here. Ticket #11005

Have heard back from WiiM support:

"Your current WiiM Pro has a connectivity issue with your router. Please share your order number and shipping address with us so we can send a replacement unit to you as soon as possible. I hope the replacement unit works better for you. "

Have sent the details and will update any progress here.

Last edited:
Same problem here. Ticket #11005

Have heard back from WiiM support:

"Your current WiiM Pro has a connectivity issue with your router. Please share your order number and shipping address with us so we can send a replacement unit to you as soon as possible. I hope the replacement unit works better for you. "

Have sent the details and will update any progress here.
Another update WiiM support over the weekend. They'll be shipping a replacement unit around 8th of May.

Back