Wiim Pro inside

Sometimes you're phrasing is very empathic, @Brantome 😉
When I mentioned Hans I harvested kind of a shitstorm from the omniscient OAs. But I know the guy from face to face. That makes me not undersigning everything. But its like John Darko, the stuff will never disappoint a non-educated average listener. 😇

It is very technical and he is somewhat eccentric. The part about the insides of the Pro is what I thought was interesting.

What’s wrong with the video? It’s an opinion and one outlining several listening setups POVs. There’s room on the internet for several voices. Some repress others and that’s what’s wrong. ‘Laissez faire!’

What type of crystal oscillators are used ? VCxo /tcxo /ocxo? I remember for wiim mini it is less than 10ppm as far as the stability.

Last edited:
I don't know how the mini was made.. but there's really a lot of jitter... the pro is notably better.. (the pro of the same order of magnitude as... the modest old chromecast)
(I would also not think stupid on the part of wiim to achieve with the little experience acquired to achieve a mini "plus".. a little neat in analog, probably cheaper thant the akm, and digital output see. can be integrated chromecast .. a gap will always be there. my opinion between the pro plus and the mini plus, (see possibly via the usb port, the ethernet like the chromecast) and the two products would keep sense)

Last edited:
I don't know how the mini was made.. but there's really a lot of jitter... the pro is notably better.. (the pro of the same order of magnitude as... the modest old chromecast)
(I would also not think stupid on the part of wiim to achieve with the little experience acquired to achieve a mini "plus".. a little neat in analog, probably cheaper thant the akm, and digital output see. can be integrated chromecast .. a gap will always be there. my opinion between the pro plus and the mini plus, (see possibly via the usb port, the ethernet like the chromecast) and the two products would keep sense)
I lost you after saying that chrome cast and wiim pro are on par with respect to jitter. I found you in the end again 😂 where you say that there will be always this difference between mini and pro .

I lost you after saying that chrome cast and wiim pro are on par with respect to jitter. I found you in the end again 😂 where you say that there will be always this difference between mini and pro .
I'm just saying that a mini "plus" and a pro "plus" could certainly coexist very well...

Back