WiiM Pro Preview

Here's a rendering of what WiiM Pro will look like. We're expecting WiiM Pro to launch by early December and will be sold through Amazon.com. More info will be on our website www.wiimhome.com. Please stay tuned! In the meantime, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what you think of WiiM Pro 🤔

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.53.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.52.29 PM.png

Tech Specs
Software
  • Chromecast Audio
  • AirPlay 2
  • DLNA
  • (Roon Ready expected late Dec or early Q1 2023) - updated
  • MICless Amazon Alexa Voice Service
    (AVS) MRM (Multi-Room)
  • BT A2DP Source and Sink
  • Linkplay streaming services and multiroom
  • Spotify Connect/TIDAL Connect/Amazon Music cast
  • HD Output 24-bit/192kHz
  • Bit perfect output
  • True gapless playback
  • 10-band EQ or 24 Preset EQs
  • TI Audiophile DAC
  • Frequent FW/App updates
  • Mobile and PC App
Button and LED
  • Capacitive touch control: Play/Pause, Volume +, Volume -, 1 x Presets
  • LED: BT/WiFi/Line-in modes
Hardware
  • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G, BT5.1, Ethernet (100M)
  • Line In RCA
  • Optical In
  • Line out RCA
  • Digital Coaxial Out
  • Optical SPDIF Out
  • USB Type-C power
  • 12v Trigger for AMP
  • Mic for Multiroom audio auto-sync
  • SBC and AAC codec

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJDY6D1W

Attachments

• WiiM Pro (front).png
    WiiM Pro (front).png
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,179
  • WiiM Pro (back).png
    WiiM Pro (back).png
    24 KB · Views: 1,543
Last edited:
Ah, wish we could have it in time for Christmas. I can check to see if there's a way we can get it to Europe sooner.
That would be great. Really looking forward to get it and would be very disappointed if I would have to wait a month longer than our north American friends.

I'm in holland so I'm looking at amazon germany for my purchase.

Maybe the people on this forum can get a special treatment 😇

I’m surprised anyone is surprised that the USA will get stock first - it’s probably their largest market, and for those of us used to Amazon and Alexa, it’s de rigueur.

Plus the WiiM Mini ordered from the USA to the U.K. has in the past been much the same cost as ordering it from Amazon UK, so I’d look at that option as soon as it appears on the USA site.

Well that's Christmas totally ruined then ... may as well just cancel it this year.
Look at ordering it from Amazon.com - even with shipping etc, the Mini was working out not much different from the U.K. price - just £3 dearer. The Pro might be similar.

I was just kicking .... totally tongue in cheek 😂🤣
To be honest, as a long term Alexa user in the UK , I’m well used to the UK/EU being the poor relation to the USA in such matters. Dare say it’s just a natural progression from movie/dvd releases etc etc - companies release stuff in their biggest market first and we watch longingly from across the pond ;)

I’m sure those who can’t wait will find a way of getting their hands on one :)

To be honest, as a long term Alexa user in the UK , I’m well used to the UK/EU being the poor relation to the USA in such matters. Dare say it’s just a natural progression from movie/dvd releases etc etc - companies release stuff in their biggest market first and we watch longingly from across the pond ;)

I’m sure those who can’t wait will find a way of getting their hands on one :)
From my perspective the UK seems to be right next to the US in terms of release dates. Much faster than the European average.

I’m surprised anyone is surprised that the USA will get stock first - it’s probably their largest market, and for those of us used to Amazon and Alexa, it’s de rigueur.

Plus the WiiM Mini ordered from the USA to the U.K. has in the past been much the same cost as ordering it from Amazon UK, so I’d look at that option as soon as it appears on the USA site.
I'm not saying I'm surprised. It's just annoying because they first tell you that the Pro will be released early December and will be available on amazon.com and European amazons. Later on they say the European release follows about a month after the US release. It's about managing expectations.

Furthermore, shipping costs to Holland are about a third of the price of the Mini ($ 33 shipping costs on a $ 99 product) plus customs clearing costs when ordering on amazon.com. Where it is about the same price on the german amazon, so maybe that is an interesting option for the UK, but definitely not for dutch customers

I'm not saying I'm surprised. It's just annoying because they first tell you that the Pro will be released early December and will be available on amazon.com and European amazons. Later on they say the European release follows about a month after the US release. It's about managing expectations.

Furthermore, shipping costs to Holland are about a third of the price of the Mini ($ 33 shipping costs on a $ 99 product) plus customs clearing costs when ordering on amazon.com. Where it is about the same price on the german amazon, so maybe that is an interesting option for the UK, but definitely not for dutch customers
Poland differs from Holland only by 2 letters so I share the pain.

Back