WiiM Pro Preview

Here's a rendering of what WiiM Pro will look like. We're expecting WiiM Pro to launch by early December and will be sold through Amazon.com. More info will be on our website www.wiimhome.com. Please stay tuned! In the meantime, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what you think of WiiM Pro 🤔

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.53.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.52.29 PM.png

Tech Specs
Software
  • Chromecast Audio
  • AirPlay 2
  • DLNA
  • (Roon Ready expected late Dec or early Q1 2023) - updated
  • MICless Amazon Alexa Voice Service
    (AVS) MRM (Multi-Room)
  • BT A2DP Source and Sink
  • Linkplay streaming services and multiroom
  • Spotify Connect/TIDAL Connect/Amazon Music cast
  • HD Output 24-bit/192kHz
  • Bit perfect output
  • True gapless playback
  • 10-band EQ or 24 Preset EQs
  • TI Audiophile DAC
  • Frequent FW/App updates
  • Mobile and PC App
Button and LED
  • Capacitive touch control: Play/Pause, Volume +, Volume -, 1 x Presets
  • LED: BT/WiFi/Line-in modes
Hardware
  • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G, BT5.1, Ethernet (100M)
  • Line In RCA
  • Optical In
  • Line out RCA
  • Digital Coaxial Out
  • Optical SPDIF Out
  • USB Type-C power
  • 12v Trigger for AMP
  • Mic for Multiroom audio auto-sync
  • SBC and AAC codec

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJDY6D1W

Attachments

• WiiM Pro (front).png
    WiiM Pro (front).png
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,179
  • WiiM Pro (back).png
    WiiM Pro (back).png
    24 KB · Views: 1,543
Last edited:
Not estimated anymore. My order says "Arriving Dec 16 - Dec 18" which is sooner than previous around the 20th.
If I go to the page now and placed an order, it says, "FREE Prime delivery December 28 - 30." YMMV
So maybe yours is not an estimation, I do not know. Anyway there is no sign on Amazon that they have Pros in stock actually. Or maybe they have very limited quantity just to process already placed orders.

So maybe yours is not an estimation, I do not know. Anyway there is no sign on Amazon that they have Pros in stock actually. Or maybe they have very limited quantity just to process already placed orders.
Not in stock, anticipated stock. It's a shorter delivery date from an original estimated date around the 20th to "arriving" on the 16th to 18th.

Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 4.26.49 PM.png

It's fine and I'm happy with you. Do not forget to share your thoughts when you get it.
Yes, I will share the usage observations soon after getting it set up and running in my rig.
(Custom 65 watt tube monoblocks, RME ADI-2 DAC , McIntosh LS340 speakers.)

I order that item as soon it showed up on amazon as pre order and I’m a prime member but mine will get delivered on Dec 27.

Just as a fyi .. the Canadian Amazon page explicitly says they are in stock
Indeed. But they provide only domestic shipment I guess.

And lower demand probably as they declare a delivery before Christmas even if ordered today.

And again, amazon us isn't taking any orders from Europe (at least, from the Netherlands). I ordered one December 8th and my expected delivery is 30th - January 10th... I wonder if it will really take this long, cause since it is in stock I assume it will ship sometime soon

Maybe it will come earlier. I ordered yesterday (I am in Canada) and tracking said it has been picked up by the carrier with delivery expected on the 17th.

Last edited:
Hi, we fixed the Pandora issue (missing from our service list in the iOS 2.3.4) with the latest iOS 2.3.5. Please check it out. It may be available in a few hours since this version has just been approved by Apple a few minutes ago. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Can you make it available for international order from amazon.com currently says unavailable (particularly Australia)

Didn't know it was possible to be made for International orders like that.
Can you make it available for international order for India from Amazon.com ?

Back