Just a reminder

Even if they'd only allow for 4.1 systems that would be quite a nice feature to have.
Though in that case what would stop them from letting you use a second amp / streamer for the rear speakers?
Of course, if Surround MRM becomes a reality in the future, users will be able to choose such a system as well. If we're using a WiiM speaker as a surround speaker, we may be able to use the built-in microphones on each speaker for room correction.

I’m
I wouldn't be surprised if an upgraded Amp is coming. If the amount of coverage is anything to go by, the Amp is the success I thought it would be, and IMO the only reasonable complaint about it is its power output.

(If I'm right, do I get to beta test?)
i would love this. A WiiM amp capable of being a main system.

Hi Team,

We're on track for the Q2 release of the WiiM Ultra, and we're thrilled to announce that Beta testing will begin with our forum users by the end of April or early May. But wait, there's more! We're also planning another product launch within Q2.

We want to hear from you! What do you think the new product could be? Share your ideas and let's spark some creativity in our community. Your insights are valuable, and who knows, your guess might just hit the mark. Stay tuned and get ready to be part of our exciting journey with the WiiM Ultra and beyond!
How does one get on the beta list? I use my pro as the preamp and streamer in my setup currently.

I'm going with something you can take outside...... maybe something like the old Logitech Squeezebox Boom. Powered by WiiM that would be awesome for the summer parties.

I'm going with something you can take outside...... maybe something like the old Logitech Squeezebox Boom. Powered by WiiM that would be awesome for the summer parties.
Yessss... A wifi, powered speaker with IPx7 water resistance - a competitor for the Sonos Roam and Move. Colors for outdoor Wiims: Space Rock Gray and DeLorean Silver ??

Back