Autosense

Lazerharp

I have a problem that I think worked before but after some of the update it doesn't

If I am in optical in and put on Spotify it direct change to Ethernet but when I stop Spotify or internet radio it doesn't change back to optical even though it gets digital selection. It´s really disturbing.

Hope there is a solution

I have a problem that I think worked before but after some of the update it doesn't

If I am in optical in and put on Spotify it direct change to Ethernet but when I stop Spotify or internet radio it doesn't change back to optical even though it gets digital selection. It´s really disturbing.

Hope there is a solution
Autosense is a function that senses the input signal and switches the input. In other words, I don't think the input will switch when you stop Spotify.

Autosense is a function that senses the input signal and switches the input. In other words, I don't think the input will switch when you stop Spotify.
Yes, but when I stop Spotify on Wiim and there is signal on optical in it should sence that and switch? And as I said before I think it worked before.

Yes, but when I stop Spotify on Wiim and there is signal on optical in it should sence that and switch? And as I said before I think it worked before.
So after you init Spotify there's a signal on optical that continues to run? Or are you stopping Spotify and then initiating a new signal on optical afterwards?

Well there is a signal that continues to run.
I can understand the logic of the switching requiring a new signal initiation, rather than automatically reverting to another input that may or may not have been left on intentionally. Perhaps it would be useful for WiiM to enable user choice in the matter via a configuration in Settings. Would be worthwhile submitting it as a feature suggestion if you'd like to see something like that in the future.

I can understand the logic of the switching requiring a new signal initiation, rather than automatically reverting to another input that may or may not have been left on intentionally. Perhaps it would be useful for WiiM to enable user choice in the matter via a configuration in Settings. Would be worthwhile submitting it as a feature suggestion if you'd like to see something like that in the future.
Thanks I am making a feature request for that. I tested and it worked if I stopped and started the optical again. :)

Since there could in fact be various sources playing in the background at the same time, only precedence setting could possibly resolve this problem.

Since there could in fact be various sources playing in the background at the same time, only precedence setting could possibly resolve this problem.
You are absolutely right. However when I have optical in running and start Spotify it switch directly to Ethernet. But when I try the other way around it doesn't . Even if I stop Spotify / ethernet and the optical is running it doesn't switch. If I turn the optical source off and turn it on it start but after a very long time.

Back