• Sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really without morals!!!
;-)))
still nobody had the idea to open a pro (for example to enlarge this hole) and to realize some photos?

The design suggests WiiM themselves do not consider it to be an Audiophile product. Discuss

"One of the audio myths that still exists. Both media transports can use the same spdif protocol and are able to deliver the same audio data with similar level of jitter if cable is not too long." - who said that? ;)

"One of the audio myths that still exists. Both media transports can use the same spdif protocol and are able to deliver the same audio data with similar level of jitter if cable is not too long." - who said that? ;)
Me.

Rca and coaxial should not be recess because it limit thick cable. The design does more harm than good.

FYI, for people shopping for an affordable coaxial cable, the Blue Jeans Cable coaxial (Belden 1694A RCA/RCA) does fit, just barely. But it fits.

Agree that this is a poor hardware design to recess the coaxial plug.

Last edited:
You can go with BNC...
I know are two more contacts point but it fits and looks far more pro so, Dunning, Kruger and many cognitive bias will be satified...

Attachments

• IMG_20230228_160510.jpg
    IMG_20230228_160510.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back