Cannot see L & R channels or EQ set upl

Nigel52

I recently purchased a Fosi T10 wifi and Bluetooth controlled amp to power my ceiling speakers. However my Wiim home App is not showing L & R channel volume control of EQ set up up on my android phone. Any ideas please.

The WiiM home app doesn’t have left and right volume controls, or are you expecting it to honour the Android settings you have set for your phone?

The WiiM home app doesn’t have left and right volume controls, or are you expecting it to honour the Android settings you have set for your phone?
Fosi customer support sent me a YouTube video showing this available on the Wiim App. Maybe I have the wrong version of the Wiim App

Potentially, as the WiiM Home app doesn’t have l&r volume controls for WiiM devices. However, the Fosi looks like it uses Linkplay modules so may well have a derivative of the WiiM Home app. I’d ask Fosi for a link to that version.

Potentially, as the WiiM Home app doesn’t have l&r volume controls for WiiM devices. However, the Fosi looks like it uses Linkplay modules so may well have a derivative of the WiiM Home app. I’d ask Fosi for a link to that version.
This what Fosi said to me when I queried this; the Youtube video shows L&R channels being controlled as does their literature so I am confused. -
Fosi Audio
Hi Nigel, Kindly refer to the tutorial video by clicking on the provided link.
(00:40 Some of WiiM 's functions: Choose L&R audio, Adjust the volume, Rename the device, Restore factory settings) , it is unable to power off via wifi.

I don’t see any other WiiM app in the Google Play Store (although the Apple store does have a WiiM Pod app as well) but this forum is primarily if not exclusively for users of actual WiiM devices, not other Linkplay related devices such as your Fosi device, sorry. I’d go back to Fosi and ask them for a link to the correct app in the Google Play Store or for them to send you the apk of the app itself.

On a long shot, you could try the feedback section of the WiiM Home app and see if WiiM can point you in the direction of the correct app to use.

I don’t see any other WiiM app in the Google Play Store (although the Apple store does have a WiiM Pod app as well) but this forum is primarily if not exclusively for users of actual WiiM devices, not other Linkplay related devices such as your Fosi device, sorry. I’d go back to Fosi and ask them for a link to the correct app in the Google Play Store or for them to send you the apk of the app itself.

On a long shot, you could try the feedback section of the WiiM Home app and see if WiiM can point you in the direction of the correct app to use.
Will do thanks

Back