My WiiM Amp tests

I would guess it's somewhat improved at least. The second revision of the Pro Plus got increased PCB_version.
I see the post now. Sounds like they are also still having some minor coil whine on their version "4". Hmm.

I’ve posted this question in its own thread, but I thought posting it here might alert those who know their measurements and can do the sums.

Would the WiiM amp be able to drive a pair of Revel M106 speakers? Used in a room 3m x 5m, but at a distance of around 1.25m. I never listen at ear-bleeding loud levels.

WiiM Amp spec:

Revel M106 spec:

Many thanks.

I’ve posted this question in its own thread, but I thought posting it here might alert those who know their measurements and can do the sums.

Would the WiiM amp be able to drive a pair of Revel M106 speakers? Used in a room 3m x 5m, but at a distance of around 1.25m. I never listen at ear-bleeding loud levels.

WiiM Amp spec:

Revel M106 spec:

Many thanks.
They’re 8ohm speakers so i don’t see an issue

One huge advantage this device has over say a Fosi Audio V3 as far as load dependence issues is the PEQ built in - effectively variation in higher frequencies can be fixed with a single filter.
Yes this is a very big advantage even compared to amplifiers that measures better . The PEQ functionality is also one of the main reason to buy a WiiM streamer . This will make a ls50 sound better in real life in the listening room, as an example.

Back