deezer

I switched deezer off because they dont realy care about changes: no dlna, bad sound on chromecast. They promise upgrades and issues are unsolved for a years. Maybe it is just their fault?

just that wiim announces a new deezer api ( 30/09..11/10..17/10..31/10)
but the most news at all...
I'm not the one saying it..
but them...
"new api deezer"...!
;-)

oh no..i'm not good at that at all
;-)
ps
I just asked for news and it seemed to me that it was the right place
and I only share known things

Last edited:
no news about this "new api deezer"?
is it still scheduled?
deezer not working with mini... you can realize the expectations created by this ad...

Last edited:
Whats wrong with the deezer in wiim? Ive had it operating about two months and it was OK. Something is broken now?

OK. It was OK for a few hours. And now I have someone else's favorites and music is 128kbps. What a mess.... Deezer is definitly not working ok. But I had wrong quality set for wifi. Just changed. Will see now.

Nope still the same. When I start to skip songs and albums it start to play in 128kbps.

the new deezer api expected since the end of september and postponed... has disappeared

I see. I would blame deezer. They dont realy care about users. They promised dlna support few years a go and did nothing.

that's not the topic..

and it's actually easier...

for months wiim has been announcing its support for deezer...

people buy the believer..as much as the support announces that they will stabilize their deezer application "soon"..for months...

in reality,

it's dishonest to continue like this...

they could very well decide to abandon deezer, to no longer list this service... or to put it forward only if they technically succeed in making their application stable...

the wiim mini object is modest and no one wants to make a big deal out of it for so little...

but the method becomes crude...

Last edited:
that's not the topic..

and it's actually easier...

for months wiim has been announcing its support for deezer...

people buy the believer..as much as the support announces that they will stabilize their deezer application "soon"..for months...

in reality,

it's dishonest to continue like this...

they could very well decide to abandon deezer, to no longer list this service... or to put it forward only if they technically succeed in making their application stable...

the wiim mini object is modest and no one wants to make a big deal out of it for so little...

but the method becomes crude...
Hi, forgive me but you seem to be very upset by this. Have you considered using something from this list while WIIM resolve whatever issue they have with Deezer. https://www.deezer.com/us/devices/soundsystems

We'd like to give you a bit background on our support of Deezer and current status. We (at LinkPlay) supported Deezer in our streaming platform starting from year 2017 and there're many existing users who are using this service daily. IMO, it's not appropriate to disable it suddenly in our product and platform considering the existing user base.
The current issue started from early this year and affected a small percentage of our Deezer's user. We have worked with our API provider trying to fix this issue with the new API. We have finished the integration however our partner needs do more traffic tests on their API. Thus, we missed our original delivery schedule. We'll do our best to deliver it earlier.
At WiiM, we valued our user experience as our highest priority in our every day work and felt the same pain with our affected users. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We also valued the transparency most and we'll definitely keep you posted when there's new update. Thank you!

"constant whining"

:rolleyes:
(I didn't spread out like this for..9 months...)

I unfortunately met no one on the forums etc to tell me that no problems with deezer and wiim mini... ( don t speak about ""linkplay"" but only mini)
(I would have considered things quite differently otherwise and
what if...I will seem to have been delighted.. to see reassured)

i forgot..!!!
you...
Post in thread 'deezer' https://wiim.community.forum/threads/deezer.33/post-351

but

Post in thread 'deezer' https://wiim.community.forum/threads/deezer.33/post-376

thank you
ps
maybe the pro via chromecast will allow you to use the native deezer application
will be good news...
;-)

Last edited:
Hello, I just bought a wiim mini, I have a deezer premium account and I discovered it does not work at all (like other users, after 2 or 3 songs, a other song is played after 30 seconds). Any news about this issue and when it will be solved, or I have to send back the wiim mini ?

Hello, I just bought a wiim mini, I have a deezer premium account and I discovered it does not work at all (like other users, after 2 or 3 songs, a other song is played after 30 seconds). Any news about this issue and when it will be solved, or I have to send back the wiim mini ?
@Florent_g This is a known issue and Deezer is working on a fix for this. It's something that needs to be resolved on their end first and we can roll out the fix through a firmware update. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll provide an update on a fix on the release notes when it's ready.

Back