perhaps the new app is here..

I had flac in the duration and in the modes offered
found the flac even after wifi cut..

but it's back to the mp3...
and the "30s trials" mode
but come back in flac etc after a moment...lost again etc

what a moron I am..
needs good debugs..
the discussion with the deezer servers still seems a bit crazy...

Last edited:
it's ok i give up...
I'm going back to the old chromecast and the deezer app in not 44k.. and my aac radios hificast or bubble etc

(maybe one day app deezer native will be able to connect to a wiim..)
if a day it works correctly.. let me know
;-)

Last edited:
no
I think they gave up...
haven't referred to it for quite a while...

any news about the new deezer api ?
:cool:
Hi Team, I have a great news that we have fixed the Deezer API issue on the WiiM Mini and Pro. The new firmware with version of 4.6.504752 for the WiiM Mini has been released today and you'll receive it in the next few days. Please give it a try and let us know if it fixes the Deezer issue for you. Thank you very much for your patience!

"""alleluia"""
seem work..
"be patient be patient..."
almost a year in my case (February)
;-)

"""alleluia"""
seem work..
"be patient be patient..."
almost a year in my case (February)
;-)
Hi Canard, the API issue is root cause so it should work for you. The fix takes much longer than what we expect and appreciate your patience.

Hello,
I have tried with the last firmware version, it seems everything is ok, so Deezer works on the Wiim mini now !
Thanks a lot !
Florent

Привет, команда! У меня отличные новости: мы исправили проблему с Deezer API на WiiM Mini и Pro. Новая прошивка версии 4.6.504752 для WiiM Mini была выпущена сегодня, и вы получите ее в ближайшие дни. Пожалуйста, попробуйте и дайте нам знать, если это решит проблему с Deezer для вас. Большое спасибо за ваше терпение!
Да спасибо Вам огромное, все работает очень четко и правильно!

Да спасибо Вам огромное, все работает очень четко и правильно!
Все отлично, любимая музыка deezer во flac работает без замечаний, Спасибооооо!

yes it works fine now stable etc

(just the gapless is not really perfect... maybe only in principle in this approach of zapping in streaming etc will never be it..)

Нет ни рывков ни че, просто до этого была проблема, перемешивались треки, слитали свои родные плейлисты, треки отваливались с flac до mp, 3, не возможно было пользовать нормально этим музыкальном сервисом, вот теперь два дня стримлю все идеально идёт!!!!!!! Урааа, качественно сказа бы я!

yes it works fine now stable etc

(just the gapless is not really perfect... maybe only in principle in this approach of zapping in streaming etc will never be it..)
Hi Canard, if you have any problem with the gapless playback for Deezer, please send us a feedback with the WiiM Home App. We'll check it immediately. Thank you!

speak can be a little fast.. it seems to me to have crossed a situation with micro cuts....find more....
but above all I try again other things and seems to be going well..
sorry..
(I will report the info if I meet specific cases with care .... I am often confronted with this need)

I think there is a bit of confusion.
gapless is not just a clean sequence of tracks, without too much delay, bugs etc.
but because of the fact that there are no cuts, micro cuts, in a continuous musical flow despite the markings of "tracks"...
and contrary to what you can often read on forums etc, this is a very common situation. mainly in classical music.
very...
streaming "zapping" is clearly not very comfortable in this area..
but I was probably wrong...seems to work fine...
(
but deezer really doesn't seem to value -respect so-called classical music...while the most demanding with other acoustic music, they have a more important flac compression policy than for the rest...
seems that the compression is dictated by the interest the number of downloads..etc
unbelievable..)

Last edited:
Lots about Deezer connect. The Deezer app still does not find the WiiM mini but the WiiM home app with Deezer selected works ok .The interface is not as good as the Deezer app nakedly. Why not just use the Bluetooth option in the Deezer App to connect to the WiiM mini? Works for me until the connection problem via WiFi can be fully sorted.

For me a key option in deezer in wiim home is ability to block song or artist in Deezer's flow.

Много о Deezer Connect. Приложение Deezer по-прежнему не находит WiiM mini, но домашнее приложение WiiM с выбранным Deezer работает нормально. Интерфейс не так хорош, как приложение Deezer. Почему бы просто не использовать Bluetooth в приложении Deezer для подключения к WiiM mini? У меня работает до тех пор, пока проблема с подключением через WiFi не будет полностью решена.
По блютуз к сожалению потеряем качество аудио

Back