deezer

@Florent_g This is a known issue and Deezer is working on a fix for this. It's something that needs to be resolved on their end first and we can roll out the fix through a firmware update. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll provide an update on a fix on the release notes when it's ready.
Are there real chances to solve that issue in short time?

"do not trust to hope; it has forsaken these lands" - Deezer has never made anything for users, just check their site. People for years are asking for dlna support, real connect and other stuff.

yes, it's true...but that's not the point..
deezer does not advertise support for the mini.
wiim has been announcing deezer support for months..since its release..

what is very frustrating is that
seems not so far from a result because the wiim home application for a long time has access to deezer in flac but becomes "crazy" after a little while...

follows promises for months of "for next week!!"..
"for the end of the month etc"

the fact remains that continues to announce support for deezer....

but we change position...the support no longer talks about a future deezer app...we talk more about deezer...I find it healthier.

even if the commercial does not bother him to maintain

but joins what happened on the "peq" ... months and again promises "stay connected!!"
so already the simple eq mode has not been well managed or regulated since ... spring .... (just a vague camouflage with a basic drc)

(
make no mistake..
I took my part for a while already.. will offer my mini to a friend in qobuz..
and if I really have the assurance that it really works with the pro in stable flac etc.
I will go to pro..or
can be, and will be the best solution, the brand new "deezer connect", unusable for the moment, will become it and the mini to work like this...)

Last edited:
What can I say. I "fought" with deezer for months. There was an issue with Yamaha, later with chromecast, now with wiim. I just switched to tidal. But I used to love deezer interface and mix made for me was great.

there may be some nice news for people in deezer..
following this new firmware.. there has just been a mini update of wiim home..
maybe...to be checked...an application supporting deezer properly..
to be checked over time
??
if you can test it...
;-)

I am listening for a half an hour and flow froze once. Needed to push next manualy. Bit it is flac all the way.

No. It is still broken. It just reload and all my favs disappeared. And I can see someones favs now. What a mess. Logout login helps for a while...

No. It is still broken. It just reload and all my favs disappeared. And I can see someones favs now. What a mess. Logout login helps for a while...
ps
reassure you I have also just been disconnected
;-)
it's not won yet
;-)

Back