Firmware Update Pro & Mini

Maurizio

Major Contributor
Hi to all
Until recently if a new firmware was released opening WHA a pop-up jumped out with a rocket image
which warned of the new firmware listing the changes.
I don’t know if it is because now i have 2 devices, Mini & Pro, before i had only the Mini, but i see no more the rocket pop-up.
To see if firmware has changed now i have to tap the gear icon >speaker info and take a look.
This twice, for Pro & Mini. Doing so i know if i have a new firmware, but……..what is new?
To find out I have to go on the web and search the appropriate pages of the Pro & Mini to read what's new in the firmware.
A long and not very comfortable process.
Has anyone else noticed the same thing?
I'd be curious to know.

I'm always getting an email notification when a new FW is available or when it has been automatically updated, so no issue for me. Zabbix with http api calls lets me be always up to date.

Mine just updated and the release notes popped up without issue.

You can check release note from inside the Wiim app. It’s under settings then release notes.

Mine just updated and the release notes popped up without issue.

You can check release note from inside the Wiim app. It’s under settings then release notes.
Hi
I know that inside WHA there are release note as for Mini as for Pro. The fact is thet the rocket pop-up was faster :)

Back