Humming noise

It's Germany. By law it's the seller's issue. However, usually manufacturers offer easier solutions through their distributors or support partners, especially when it's a known issue. As Wiim said that they will replace humming units, I was convinced that they will handle it. Unfortunately, in their E-Mails they dont feel responsible for Non-Amazon-Sales. Disappointing and imho unfair towards customers and sellers as they - probably unknowingly - sell faulty devices even though wiim already knowing about their existence.
I can see the other side though - why have a network of distributors and sellers if they don’t adhere to local sales law and practice and then pass that up the chain to the manufacturer. In terms of Amazon sales, WiiM are the seller, distributor and manufacture so rightly deal with issues directly. I’ve however asked WiiM to contact the distributor to see if that helps but from a consumer point of view, all your dealings should be with the seller imho - your purchase contract is with them. I wouldn’t directly contact Samsung about my faulty tv even if it had a known fault, I’d go back to the shop I bought it from.

I can see the other side though - why have a network of distributors and sellers if they don’t adhere to local sales law and practice and then pass that up the chain to the manufacturer. In terms of Amazon sales, WiiM are the seller, distributor and manufacture so rightly deal with issues directly. I’ve however asked WiiM to contact the distributor to see if that helps but from a consumer point of view, all your dealings should be with the seller imho - your purchase contract is with them. I wouldn’t directly contact Samsung about my faulty tv even if it had a known fault, I’d go back to the shop I bought it from.
Yea I see that. However, Wiim delivered faulty products to their distributors. In the end, distributor will want his money back from Wiim. Thats the issue. They wouldnt drag their feet if there was a better agreement with Wiim. Their approach is completely up to code for normal cases as they want to make sure the product is faulty. But for a more common issue the manufacturer usually instructs distributors accordingly or offers a better solution (even Apple does so)

It's important the defect device will be replaced. Such things can happen..
Customer happy..WIIM helping the customers..WIIM happy ..

The seller must contact WIIM not you.

The shop has to response.
Call them I would say.
Indeed, if the shop refuses to reply, please contact your consumer protection organisation to threaten the shop with legal action. Not only are they breaking German, but also and especially EU law. WiiM didn't sell the product directly to you and therefore has no obligation to reply to you. The shop must reply and take it up with WiiM as needed.

Indeed, if the shop refuses to reply, please contact your consumer protection organisation to threaten the shop with legal action. Not only are they breaking German, but also and especially EU law. WiiM didn't sell the product directly to you and therefore has no obligation to reply to you. The shop must reply and take it up with WiiM as needed.
I wonder what the shop would say if you call them.
I can't imagine why they would not willing to help..

Back