Please don't forget to Vote!!

jeffme

Over on the Feature Requests for WiiM Pro & Pro Plus thread, the #1 feature request - USB output - has only 9 votes? Really?

Four separate threads (here and here and kinda here and here) related to Room Correction have a total of 18 votes. Weak.

Across the many hundreds of posts here and the thousands of units sold, this is the biggest signal we can send to WiiM? Posts are easy to lose. Votes add up.

Now, I'm sure the WiiM product managers know this market to nth order of detail and have pretty good ideas of where they're headed and what is realistic, given market conditions, but why not make sure your interest is on the scoreboard? I mean... HDMI input isn't anywhere on the first page of votes. Come on, man.

1699556060829.png

Beside the fact that I once asked for USB out (but now it is too late for me.)
What me really annoys is this inflationary and thoughtlessly using of the little word "we" because that would explicit include me. May be you write "many, most of us, every clear thinking being" or something like that. I do not "need" a single feature, my needs are on other part of life.

Last edited:
Beside the fact that I once asked for USB out (but now it is too late for me.)
What me really annoys is this inflationary and thoughtlessly using of the little word "we" because that would explicit include me. May be you write "many, most of us, every clear thinking being" or something like that. I do not "need" a single feature, my needs are on other part of life.
They've already confirmed the next (next) product will have usb out, so votes are irrelevant, surely?
And... I don't want / need it ;)
Hey... if your needs are being met, no need to vote. No obligation for anyone to vote. There are votes going on for features other than USB. Some of the votes are for potential upgrades to existing systems, so future models won't help. My point was less about any particular feature and more about how few votes there were. Was just trying to encourage voting on features. No annoyance intended.

Everything fine, it is more a general "problem" and sometimes I am still wondering how many people know my needs or wishes. 😉
So Sorry if I was too harsh (I know I am sometimes) and it was not solely meant for you. Peace!

Hey... if your needs are being met, no need to vote. No obligation for anyone to vote. There are votes going on for features other than USB. Some of the votes are for potential upgrades to existing systems, so future models won't help. My point was less about any particular feature and more about how few votes there were. Was just trying to encourage voting on features. No annoyance intended.
No annoyance taken! I hope my smiley face conveyed the tongue-in-cheek intended.
tbh, I was also surprised by just how few votes there are, but maybe I and everyone else ("we" :ROFLMAO:) are happy just the way it is.

Back