WiiM Pro Plus - now ROON ready and certified

Sorry but when is "tomorrow", which time is it?
"starting tomorrow and through the weekend" implies that tomorrow is Friday.
Plus, Wiim's post arrived at 06:40 today, Friday, Sydney time, which is yesterday in many places!

Es wird für mich als wirklich alten Rheinländer der erste Karneval in der Diaspora...mal schauen. 😉

Well you know how keen Roon users are to get Pro Plus certification, and how they scour the ‘net for any sources of info ;)

Any news on other projects or features WiiM might be working on?
Bravo !
Can you tell me if when using UpNP with Audirvana from a computer, it is possible or not to fast forward through a range of a recording?

And if you have also implemented the possibility of having access to the text of the record covers when they are available on Qobuz as well as to the metadata present on this streaming platform in a small "i" in a circle... because the metadata available as standard under Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, Spotify are insufficient to know who is playing what... I'm talking about classical music...

Bravo !
Can you tell me if when using UpNP with Audirvana from a computer, it is possible or not to fast forward through a range of a recording?

And if you have also implemented the possibility of having access to the text of the record covers when they are available on Qobuz as well as to the metadata present on this streaming platform in a small "i" in a circle... because the metadata available as standard under Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, Spotify are insufficient to know who is playing what... I'm talking about classical music...
this is a pdf file normally provided with downloads of purchased files you can’t access it online as it’s not available via the API for 3rd parties to my knowledge.

And far as I know Bubble UPNP (not in use) offers also such feature.
And I hope that the way shown in my above post works not only with the Sublime tier..

tomorrow never knows
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but...

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.

Last edited:
I checked with the account of my son who has a normal Qobuz subscription and can confirm it has nothing to do with the Sublime tier!

Back