deezer

Lots about Deezer connect. The Deezer app still does not find the WiiM mini but the WiiM home app with Deezer selected works ok .The interface is not as good as the Deezer app nakedly. Why not just use the Bluetooth option in the Deezer App to connect to the WiiM mini? Works for me until the connection problem via WiFi can be fully sorted.
Hi Mr. Smith,

The previous Deezer issue has been fixed (if this's the connection problem via WiFi you mentioned above). Please give it a try and see if it works for you. Thank you!

Hi Mr. Smith,

The previous Deezer issue has been fixed (if this's the connection problem via WiFi you mentioned above). Please give it a try and see if it works for you. Thank you!
I've attempted to use Deezer connect and the Deezer app still does not find the WiiM mini as a target. Tried clearing the storage and cache from both apps to no avail. Powering down both device and Mini has had no effect either. A full factory reset had no improvement. Deezer via the WiiM home app is good. Firmware is up to date. Anything else to try?

Хочу подключить deezer connect в Wiim mini, но его нет, может когда нибудь появится, будет очень хорошо!

I've attempted to use Deezer connect and the Deezer app still does not find the WiiM mini as a target. Tried clearing the storage and cache from both apps to no avail. Powering down both device and Mini has had no effect either. A full factory reset had no improvement. Deezer via the WiiM home app is good. Firmware is up to date. Anything else to try?
Deezer connect...?
Wasn't that their name for just being able to use one device as a remote control for another? Not an actual 'connect' in any spotify/tidal sense?
tbh, I'm not sure what you're saying, or what the actual issue is.
Deezer has chromecast, but mini does not. Were you expecting to find the mini in that device list from 'cast to' in the deezer app?

Дезер коннект...?
Разве это не их название для того, чтобы просто использовать одно устройство в качестве пульта дистанционного управления для другого? Не фактическое «подключение» в каком-либо смысле Spotify / Tidal?
tbh, я не уверен, что вы говорите, или в чем проблема.
У Deezer есть хромкаст, а у мини нет. Ожидали ли вы найти mini в этом списке устройств из «cast to» в приложении Deezer?
Было бы очень не плохо прямо из родного приложения deezer гнать поток прямо на wiim mini, хоть по хромекаст, хоть новой функции deezer connect .

Было бы очень не плохо прямо из родного приложения deezer гнать поток прямо на wiim mini, хоть по хромекаст, хоть новой функции deezer connect .
Sorry, I can't understand a single word you've written.
Apart from deezer connect!

Hi there,

WiiM Mini doesn't support the Deezer Connect thus you can't find it in the list of Connect targets. Please use the WiiM Home App for Deezer. Thank you!

Всем привет,

WiiM Mini не поддерживает Deezer Connect, поэтому вы не можете найти его в списке целей Connect. Пожалуйста, используйте приложение WiiM Home для Deezer.

Надемся когда нибудь , что то похожее будет, очень было бы неплохо!!!!!!

@Mr Smith
I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm truly interested.
I have a mini, and I created a free dezer account a few weeks ago.
Literally used it twice since then, including just now, cos of the lack of any proper connect feature and the earlier wiim issues.
My quick look at the interface / recommendations, mixes for me, flow etc. indicate it could be quite good.
The wiim app's interface is limited to the core functionality (not a critisim, to be expected) so I'd prefer to use the native app.
Seems I need chromecast for this, so a good excuse to get a pro when available here.

Last edited:
@Мистер Смит
Я не пытаюсь шутить, мне действительно интересно.
У меня есть mini, и я создал бесплатную учетную запись dezer несколько недель назад.
С тех пор буквально использовал его дважды, в том числе только сейчас, из-за отсутствия какой-либо надлежащей функции подключения и более ранних проблем с wiim.
Мой быстрый взгляд на интерфейс / рекомендации, миксы для меня, поток и т. д. показывают, что это может быть довольно хорошо.
Интерфейс приложения wiim ограничен основными функциями (не критично, как и следовало ожидать), поэтому я бы предпочел использовать родное приложение.
Кажется, мне нужен хромкаст для этого, поэтому хороший повод получить профессионала, когда он доступен

Полностью поддерживаю тебя, то что вы написали, соответственно лучше, я и пишу об этом, что с родного приложения deezer лучше пользоваться функциями , поэтому тоже собираюсь приобрести wiim pro!!!

there has been little feedback on deezer "hifi" and the pro and chromecast ..
so your feedback will be interesting....
keep the "hi-fi" mode? etc...
;-)

(as a reminder the deezer app, android, does not work well with a simple chromecast audio .... with loss " hifi " mode ..! and it has always been
that's why I was so interested in deezer and the non-chromecast -mini wiim)

wiim support has he tried it?
wiim pro - native deezer app in chromecast? mode "hifi 44/16 effective?
;-)

Last edited:
Wiim home app, Deezer, My library, My Mixes... what are these? It's empty: "No Favourite Mixes".
I can't seem to find anything in the deezer app itself relating to this.

Back