Is there an audio lag on the WiiM devices when they are working in a multiroom?

kate25

Now I use Up2stream devices and they have a one second sound lag relative to the audio source (bt, line in, usb dac) when they work in a multiroom. It's not particularly comfortable when dealing with videos.
How things are with this on WiiM. Has this feature been improved?

Now I use Up2stream devices and they have a one second sound lag relative to the audio source (bt, line in, usb dac) when they work in a multiroom. It's not particularly comfortable when dealing with videos.
How things are with this on WiiM. Has this feature been improved?
Hi Kate25, for multiroom use of audio input source, we'll provide the option on the WiiM App such that you can customize the end-2-end latency. It'll has higher requirement on your network condition when smaller latency is assigned.

Hi Kate25, for multiroom use of audio input source, we'll provide the option on the WiiM App such that you can customize the end-2-end latency. It'll has higher requirement on your network condition when smaller latency is assigned.
Sounds great. I hope that WiiM Pro with ethernet connection will show impressive results.
I will be waiting for the release of the functionality. Be sure to post the topic on the forum with the tests and the results obtained.

Last edited:
Back