LDAC Bluetooth headphone support

DaedalusEH

Wiim Pro is a HiFi Streamer, having support for LDAC Bluetooth for headphones will add quite a value to the streamer, as LDAC bluetooth headphones are commonly available nowadays, and will allow the users to hear music with less degradation through their favourite HiFi streaming service on their LDAC bluetooth audiophile headphones.

Wiim Pro (and Plus) is using Broadcom BCM43456 WIFI/Bluetooth module and the same module is used in iBasso DX160 which supports LDAC, so it is definitely possible.

Last edited:
Wiim Pro is a HiFi Streamer, having support for LDAC Bluetooth for headphones will add quite a value to the streamer, as LDAC bluetooth headphones are commonly available nowadays, and will allow the users to hear music with less degradation through their favourite HiFi streaming service on their LDAC bluetooth audiophile headphones.

Wiim Pro (and Plus) is using Broadcom BCM43456 WIFI/Bluetooth module and the same module is used in iBasso DX160 which supports LDAC, so it is definitely possible.
I support this feature request. LDAC Bluetooth would greatly improve useability of the WiiM Pro.

I highly encourage this feature request since to my observation the WiiM Pro+ currently only supports SBC if acting as BT transmitter (tested with FiiO BTR3K as BT receiver).

Back