Random disconnects

I'm having the same disconnect issue, mine connects for less that a second.
Send to be related to the latest firmware update.
Will submit a ticket.

I'm having the same disconnect issue, mine connects for less that a second.
Send to be related to the latest firmware update.
Will submit a ticket.
It's possible that it's inherent in the firmware update but I was using toslink for months and it's the coax that had the problems
I have noticed a few dropouts when on toslink but it is likely from the streaming service (news stream in this case) whereas the coax trouble happens during playback of streams within the song and lasts about 2-3 seconds usually and happens often

Thanks.
I'm using 'line out'. And have tried both WiFi and Bluetooth.
Problem happens with all music services that I use.
Problem is consistent ... I cannot play anything. Every connection attempt results in a 'blip' in sound and then dead air. Streaming source shows the music playing, however no sound.

Have you tried rebooting you router? The few times it’s happened a quick internet router reboot fixed the issue. I’m using Fios internet with the extended WiFi and it tends to be an issue with the router extended modular that cause my issue.

Have you tried rebooting you router? The few times it’s happened a quick internet router reboot fixed the issue. I’m using Fios internet with the extended WiFi and it tends to be an issue with the router extended modular that cause my issue.
Yes, rebooted the router, and the WiiM Pro. Using WiiM's Line Out to my amp's CD/AUX.
Cannnot connect at all. Just the micro blip of sound on initial attempts.

I've been experiencing random disconnects during playback of late that I didn't have happen before of late, seeming to get more frequent
I also seen in a different venue, others complain of this same situation
Have anybody else had these issues?
I want to thank the Wiim Support for taking care of me
I received what should remedy the problem tonight and am testing for issues
I am hopeful all issued are solved
Thanks again

I want to thank the Wiim Support for taking care of me
I received what should remedy the problem tonight and am testing for issues
I am hopeful all issued are solved
Thanks again
Seems I spoke too soon
I am in the process of attempting a remedy and will report back when I have something
Been working the "blizzard"
Seems ok

Last edited:
Hello,
I have sound intreruptions with my wiim pro plus using tidal via ethernet .
I play a song and after a few seconds sounds intrerupt ; this happends to many songs and many times in a song .
I've restarted device, reset to factory settings , reboot the router , no succes .
The wiim is conected to topping dac via coaxial cable and the problem is from latest firmware .
I did i ticket to wiim 4 days ago and no answer .
I still have a ticket from 25 december and still no answer despite my replies .
I can't listen because sound intreruptions .
What i should do now ?

Last edited:
Hello,
I have sound intreruptions with my wiim pro plus using tidal via ethernet .
I play a song and after a few seconds sounds intrerupt ; this happends to many songs and many times in a song .
I've restarted device, reset to factory settings , reboot the router , no succes .
The wiim is conected to topping dac via coaxial cable and the problem is from latest firmware .
I did i ticket to wiim 4 days ago and no answer .
I still have a ticket from 25 december and still no answer despite my replies .
I can't listen because sound intreruptions .
What i should do now ?
Give me your ticket numbers and i’ll escalate it to WiiM

Back