Subwoofer out

NewWiimer2

Just got a ProPlus that is working fine. Would like to have better interface to powered subwoofer. Am currently feeding the sub with rca direct from the ProPlus and passing through via rca out to active speakers.

Found this thread from Feb/23 in the FAQ--
No, the WiiM Pro doesn't have the dedicated LFE for the subwoofer output. We'll add the option that outputs the LFE via the existing ports via the software update. Please stay tuned!
Is this available now? When expected...? Thanks.

I vote for this too! I think it would be very useful if the coaxial jack could be used as a coaxial digital input, coaxial digital output or subwoofer output.

I vote for this too! I think it would be very useful if the coaxial jack could be used as a coaxial digital input, coaxial digital output or subwoofer output.

I doubt that can be changed, if it's a coaxial input you can't change it to coaxial outout. Nor can be changed to analogue in or out

Might be wrong but I'd bet can't be done

There are the increasing steps of request:

1) basic: parallel on 2 outputs (of the three analog RCA, digital coax, digital toslink)
2) advanced: basic +separate PEQs for L/R-channel for the 2 outputs
3) pro: advanced +PEQs include HPF/LPF +delay control on (at least) one of the outputs,

then we get full control over a (pair of) subwoofer.

Wiim support used to answer many of the users questions on this forum, now they hardly acknowledge any of them.

Wiim support used to answer many of the users questions on this forum, now they hardly acknowledge any of them.
With the launch of the WiiM amp and Black Friday, the number of new customers has increased, so tickets may be flooding in.

They're still answering important questions here, and I think there will come a time when they'll come up more often.

Surely if the release of the WiiM Ultra is imminent. 🤣

With the launch of the WiiM amp and Black Friday, the number of new customers has increased, so tickets may be flooding in.

They're still answering important questions here, and I think there will come a time when they'll come up more often.

Surely if the release of the WiiM Ultra is imminent. 🤣
When business is booming, what would you do to meet the demand? Hire more employee.

You are right. 🤣

But how much did they make from the 20% off Black Friday? 😭
Even they sell the unit 50 percent off they still make profit. Why? It cost a fraction to build the unit when you sub contract to other vendors to buy your materials and built your product. I’m business man myself you think if I produce product let say cost me 100 I will sell it 200? No, I will sell it a 5 times more just like anyone the mark up it enormous.

Even they sell the unit 50 percent off they still make profit. Why? It cost a fraction to build the unit when you sub contract to other vendors to buy your materials and built your product. I’m business man myself you think if I produce product let say cost me 100 I will sell it 200? No, I will sell it a 5 times more just like anyone the mark up it enormous.

WiiM offers high-quality support compared to many other companies.
You know that, don't you? 😉

I
WiiM offers high-quality support compared to many other companies.
You know that, don't you? 😉
What other companies are you comparing them to. Their physical packaging seems to be trying to emulate Apple, but there support attitude of just answering the customer support tickets they feel like answering says something completely different.

I

What other companies are you comparing them to. Their physical packaging seems to be trying to emulate Apple, but there support attitude of just answering the customer support tickets they feel like answering says something completely different.
I don't know about Apple support, but I don't think it's a good idea to compare Apple and WiiM side by side. 🙂

For example, it is unlikely that a company like Topping or smsl will provide the same support as WiiM.

I don't know about Apple support, but I don't think it's a good idea to compare Apple and WiiM side by side. 🙂

For example, it is unlikely that a company like Topping or smsl will provide the same support as WiiM.
You seems missing the point. Large corporate will built and produce their product on country like China or other part of Asia where labor is affordable in contrast if you built and manufacture them in USA the labor and material are expensive. Business is all about maximizing the profit and minimizing the overhead to expand and to satisfy stock holder.

You seems missing the point. Large corporate will built and produce their product on country like China or other part of Asia where labor is affordable in contrast if you built and manufacture them in USA the labor and material are expensive. Business is all about maximizing the profit and minimizing the overhead to expand and to satisfy stock holder.
We seem to be digressing. What does your story have to do with forum support? 🤔

I think it's obvious that this is a user community and you basically can't expect a response from the support team.

So for me, it's kind of a bonus to find the team's posts here.😊

We seem to be digressing. What does your story have to do with forum support? 🤔

I think it's obvious that this is a user community and you basically can't expect a response from the support team.

So for me, it's kind of a bonus to find the team's posts here.😊
I’m not saying they don’t have good support it’s just they don’t answer that many been posting here like before. I like wiim in fact I have pro, mini and still waiting for the wiim amp.

I’m not saying they don’t have good support it’s just they don’t answer that many been posting here like before. I like wiim in fact I have pro, mini and still waiting for the wiim amp.

I agree that they are showing up here less often. My first post is not a criticism of you. Please don't get me wrong. 🙂

I hope you will receive your WiiM amp before Christmas. 🤗

Back