Tidal Connect MQA not working (coaxial out)

cam083gp

Hi @WiiM Support ,

Since the introduction of native flac to Tidal, MQA tracks are no longer able to be acknowledged/unfolded via my MQA dac (Topping E50) via the coaxial out for Tidal Connect. This was working in the past & works with a direct connection to my MQA dac via usb.

Setup
Wiim Pro
Topping E50 dac
Coaxial out

Hi @WiiM Support ,

Since the introduction of native flac to Tidal, MQA tracks are no longer able to be acknowledged/unfolded via my MQA dac (Topping E50) via the coaxial out for Tidal Connect. This was working in the past & works with a direct connection to my MQA dac via usb.

Setup
Wiim Pro
Topping E50 dac
Coaxial out
Did you check that WiiM MQA preference for external renderer are set to "renderer only" and not changed for any reason? On Topping's site, the E50 is listed full MQA on usb input only.

Did you check that WiiM MQA preference for external renderer are set to "renderer only" and not changed for any reason? On Topping's site, the E50 is listed full MQA on usb input only.
Thanks, "renderer only" seems to have somewhat fixed the issue. In the past, I had it set to "decoder and renderer" & it worked with MQA tag on MQA tracks...now it shows OFS tag for MQA tracks but with correct sample rate...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231206_110014_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231206_110014_Chrome.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20231206_105711_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231206_105711_Chrome.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 10
Back