vTuner no longer works?

Tacty

it looks like vTuner radio doesn't work anymore? there are no radio stations, search doesn't give any results back, could someone clarify is v Tuner still supported on wiim or not?

Yes, thanks. Worked great until today when I briefly lost Internet connectivity (snowstorm). Also updated app, rebooted, etc. Still no results.

Maybe it would be worthwhile rebooting your router. It may not have recovered from the connectivity loss properly. Ditto your WiiM.

BTW, @NordicNorm and @Tacty , where are you located? I suppose it's possible there's some kind of regional licensing dispute involving vTuner.

it looks like vTuner radio doesn't work anymore? there are no radio stations, search doesn't give any results back, could someone clarify is v Tuner still supported on wiim or not? I'm in UK. So seems its all across regions
I have the same shameful experience since yesterday. Says "no results". I hope this is temporary

Vtuner is still up and running.
Visit vTuner.com and you will be able to play stations via their website player.
I am in the UK and on my Android 7 tablet I get

1699794025460.png

on my Android 12 phone I get this but no audio plays. My iPad give a simialr result in the IOS app

1699794258006.png

Android app version is 2.7.0.231106.48191f
IOS app version 2.7.0.23110318

vTuner doesn't work for me (nothing in Search, etc...), but the preset stations are all still in the WiiM Home app and they are working.
I'm located in Serbia

Vtuner is still up and running.
Visit vTuner.com and you will be able to play stations via their website player.
I am in the UK and on my Android 7 tablet I get

View attachment 3330

on my Android 12 phone I get this but no audio plays. My iPad give a simialr result in the IOS app

View attachment 3331

Android app version is 2.7.0.231106.48191f
IOS app version 2.7.0.23110318
Does it play ok for non BBC stations ?

Hi,

that was probably a poor choice of test given that the BBC has been changing their streams in recent months and I know vTuner are slow to refresh their index of URLs when there are changes.
On Android I now get a consistent 'No Result' on both my phone and tablet. That means you can't go any further.
On IOS I can still get a list of stations and I tested some non BBC ones and they work

Came here to report this. We had a brief power/internet outage in Wisconsin. Getting the "NO RESULTS" message. Have tried rebooting, disabling, activating, everything I can think of short of hard factory reset that would wipe all of my presets. Thanks.

Back