vTuner no longer works?

Tacty

it looks like vTuner radio doesn't work anymore? there are no radio stations, search doesn't give any results back, could someone clarify is v Tuner still supported on wiim or not?

Just sign no results ,not working for a couple of days🥶

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-25-08-53-32-64_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-08-53-32-64_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 7
Greatest Hits Radio London was fine until yesterday, it stopped playing after the update to my Pro Plus yesterday. Other vTuner stations till working

Interesting is the fact that my Yamaha nx-n500 working with vTuner now:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231226-212654_MusicCast.jpg
    Screenshot_20231226-212654_MusicCast.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 3
Also Yamaha wxc50
WXC-50 using vTuner? The WXC-50 just says internet radio, not anything about vTuner. Didn't Yamaha had an issue with vTuner some few years ago, and then stopped vTuner?

Anyhow, I have the very same problem with Wiim Pro vTuner. There was a new Wiim Pro device upgrade some days ago ....

I reported the problem to Wiim Support. Their reply (which was very quick, kudos to them!)

"Thank you for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We want to assure you that our WiiM team is actively collaborating with the vTuner team to address this issue. We are committed to resolving it as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience during this process.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
WiiM Support"

I reported the problem to Wiim Support. Their reply (which was very quick, kudos to them!)

"Thank you for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We want to assure you that our WiiM team is actively collaborating with the vTuner team to address this issue. We are committed to resolving it as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience during this process.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
WiiM Support"
vTuner is back up for me!

WXC-50 using vTuner? The WXC-50 just says internet radio, not anything about vTuner. Didn't Yamaha had an issue with vTuner some few years ago, and then stopped vTuner?

Anyhow, I have the very same problem with Wiim Pro vTuner. There was a new Wiim Pro device upgrade some days ago ....
Yes, and they switched my Yamaha AVR over to airable.radio via a firmware update. Sony OTOH just dropped internet radio streaming from my Sony Blu-ray player when their agreement with vTuner ended.

I was just about to report vTuner unavailable again (selecting favorites unresponsive) but after selecting recently played, favorites and channels are back and working...

Back