WiiM Pro Amazon Listings

The WiiM Pro arrived today a day earlier than Amazon said with their non-Prime, free delivery. Set up was much easier than with the Node I briefly had last year.

Wiim, maybe your misunderstanding was due to an assumption that the UK, being geographically in Europe, would receive EU shipments. But sadly we in the UK left the EU a few years ago, and our now isolated position means we lose out in all kinds of ways. Including no Wiim Pros!

And suggesting that we sidelined Brits might buy from EU Amazon sites such as those for France, Germany, Spain, or Italy misses the point that another consequence of leaving the EU is that it now can be trickier and more expensive for us to do that.

Personally, I'm now reluctantly reconsidering buying from the US site, something I'd rejected earlier because I was concerned about after-sales, returns etc.

I see that the current price at Amazon US is $149 plus $10.58 global shipping and $0 "Estimated Import Fees Deposit". Amazon says that there could still be customs charges, despite that "estimate". Anyone here have experience of this?
I paid $17 for shipping and $33 for tax, delivered 3 days after ordering from Amazon US.

Back