WiiM Pro Plus

I've spent hours getting the regular 10 band EQ near perfect for my Wiim pro plus/bryston bha-1/hd600 combo. Is the new PEQ update going to mess it up? Anybody know what the set Q values are for regular EQ, so I could make it similar?
Thanks for any help.

I've spent hours getting the regular 10 band EQ near perfect for my Wiim pro plus/bryston bha-1/hd600 combo. Is the new PEQ update going to mess it up? Anybody know what the set Q values are for regular EQ, so I could make it similar?
Thanks for any help.
If you are already using WiiM's 10-band GEQ, you can continue to use GEQ after the PEQ update. You probably don't need PEQ in your case. The initial version of PEQ is 4 bands. 1 LS, 2 PK, 1 JS

There is a possibility that GEQ will be initialized by updating the PEQ, so it is a good idea to save a screenshot.

There is a possibility that GEQ will be initialized by updating the PEQ, so it is a good idea to save a screenshot.
So GEQ and PEQ will both be available? Any idea what the set Q value is using GEQ?

Last edited:
So GEQ and PEQ will both be available? Any idea what the set Q value is using GEQ?
GEQ and PEQ cannot be used at the same time, but you can choose one or the other. The Q value of GEQ is unknown. My guess is that Q=3~4. (Maybe this is unreliable)

Yeah, I just got an email at 06:30 (Eastern US time) from Amazon saying my Pro Plus has shipped and should here on Tuesday (29th). Much better than the 4th or 5th, eh? Awesome! They must have dropped some units into the supply chain. 👍 👍 👍 👍

It would be Eversolo's case. Roon didn't like it at all.
I see Eversolo are at it again claiming they’ve got Qobuz Connect working for the DMP-A6. Funnily enough, Qobuz don’t agree with that as I found out today thru WiiM contacting Qobuz. You’d think having got their fingers burned over Roon Ready that they would have learned their lesson…

I see Eversolo are at it again claiming they’ve got Qobuz Connect working for the DMP-A6. Funnily enough, Qobuz don’t agree with that as I found out today thru WiiM contacting Qobuz. You’d think having got their fingers burned over Roon Ready that they would have learned their lesson…
False marketing in its best.

Not like you wouldn't already know but the latest beta on my Pro supports Roon
Or maybe it started the build before?

I don't use it so I didn't care

What I haven't done yet but want to soon is put the Wiim into my DAC and see if it'll DOP
Seems like Squeezelite functionality should make it possible...
Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Back