WiiM Pro Amazon Listings

Below are links to the Amazon listings for WiiM Pro.

WiiM Pros Listings by Amazon Marketplace and availability
Dec, Jan, Feb now March for UK release. Perhaps it would be better for you guys to say June then if it's before that it looks good on you. As it stands at the moment things don't look encouraging for the pro. I was looking forward to this product but now, not so much

Dec, Jan, Feb now March for UK release. Perhaps it would be better for you guys to say June then if it's before that it looks good on you. As it stands at the moment things don't look encouraging for the pro. I was looking forward to this product but now, not so much
Patience, grasshopper.
Look on the bright side - when you finally get one, a number of existing issues should be fixed and you may well have some shiny new ones too!

Just order it from the US or a European Amazon store! It seems like quite a few people people have done so already, with delivery times of just a few days and no extra costs :)

Just order it from the US or a European Amazon store! It seems like quite a few people people have done so already, with delivery times of just a few days and no extra costs :)
True, but some have concerns about the returns process if they do that and the unit develops a fault

Yep, ordered on Saturday from Amazon.com, just had a message from UPS that it will be delivered tomorrow (Wednesday) - a day ahead of schedule.

All the way from America...

WiiM Pro ordered from Amazon.com Saturday 18th February, delivered to North West UK Wednesday 22nd February. Total cost including shipping £169.47

Will be setting it up later and relocating my Mini
😁

Wiim Pro delivery.jpg

Yep, i ordered mine, just waiting on said stock, i 'think' it will be mid March.

@WiiM Team

The WiiM pro catalog has been listed on Amazon in Japan. Do you know when it will be released?

Thanks.

£179 in the uk, what the?
Yeah, just saw that and still not available :(

@WiiM Team Any comment on this? After the debacle about the EU batch not including any Pros for the UK, this 20% price hike is extremely disappointing. As it stands, it’d be cheaper to order it from the USA for delivery to the UK - that still comes out around £162…

That's crazy! When I looked yesterday it was £149. I know we have high inflation but that's just madness. It's actually a lot cheaper to buy from US if this isn't an error.
It’s a rip off that’s what it is, was going to buy but now I am out.

Back