Are there an other Hegel owners one here?

Manny

I’d be interested in hearing the thoughts of any Hegel owners about their experience with the Wiim Pro.
Thanks in advance.

I’d be interested in hearing the thoughts of any Hegel owners about their experience with the Wiim Pro.
Thanks in advance.
will get the pro+ next week then I could share my experiences

will get the pro+ next week then I could share my experiences
Which Hegel?
No 'plusses' here, so I use my Hegel's dac. Sounds fabulous (the speakers help!) and goes far, far louder than I think I'll ever need.
The Hegel has a relay that kicks in at volume 80 to give it more boost (tuuurrbo) that I've only tried once. I swear the sofa nearly started vibrating across the room.

Which Hegel?
No 'plusses' here, so I use my Hegel's dac. Sounds fabulous (the speakers help!) and goes far, far louder than I think I'll ever need.
The Hegel has a relay that kicks in at volume 80 to give it more boost (tuuurrbo) that I've only tried once. I swear the sofa nearly started vibrating across the room.
H95 same DAC as 120 and 190. will also use Hegel‘s DAC

Hegel Röst here. Using the WiiM amp. Impressed so far. WiiM digital trickery works and I haven’t even used a sub yet. Guaranty the Hegel will sound better. But by how much and what cost?!?! Dunno yet. Testing on going

H95 same DAC as 120 and 190. will also use Hegel‘s DAC
I’ve been using the Wiim pro through the H95 dac and found it very pleasing but this weekend I thought I’d run it through my Musical Fidelity mx dac and into the Hegel’s analogue 1 input. It sounds different- still good but different. I have new speakers arriving this week- Dali Menuet SE and I’m trying to get the best sound-I like low volume intimate listening and I’m hoping this combo will do it for me. Enjoying the excellent Wiim Pro.

using pro plus with hegel h95 dac (coax) and activated squezelite within roon as the pro plus is not roon ready yet. sounds very very good. very satisfied.

I’m using Roon via the wiim pro and Hegel dac. Sounds very good. Got a pair of Dali minuets SE today and this combo really works. Wiim pro is such a fantastic little streamer.

Back